Seth Cross Writing

Rate the Sampler

• 2/5 Stars - You need a lot of work, but you're kinda on your way.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnknowVector

I come from the net ... My format, Vector.
Reaction score
Took ya forever to post this... but w00t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw
Taking off at a job, Alexander made up his mind.
its on page 11, and i think you mean jog.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Sorry, lol, but I had to edit that :) It was appreciated, though :p

Yeah, though :rolleyes: I meant jog...

UnknowVector

I come from the net ... My format, Vector.
Reaction score
Um I don't even see what you changed... rofl w/e.

Something to do with turning on my tv and seeing a bunch of pokemon talking about going up a level... fried my mind...

DM Cross

Reaction score
Well, for me, the !s didn't wrap, they just stretched the site. I made it skip a few lines so that it'd wrap and keep to the site's original dimensions :p

MasterOfABCs

Unacceptable!
Reaction score
My thoughts:

I last left on a chapter 9.

It was very interesting but had it's problems.

I made it to page 2 on chapter 10.

Alex, i've got one thing to say...

you've got something here, and it has a good potential but,

Less is more.

DM Cross

Reaction score
That really doesn't tell me much -.- Obscure critism is barely any better than no critism...

Please embelish.

DM Cross

Reaction score
For any Corruption fans:

My goal is to have the entire book written by June. Then I look for a publisher. Then I start on Re-Birth :)

Enjoy that news.

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
where is it I cant find it :(

DM Cross

Reaction score
I'm against releasing the chapters out in open public, mainly because I don't have copyright anything on it, aside from the files which I e-mailed myself...

I'm more likely to e-mail the story to someone... Or I might upload it at GH.com, but slowly and maybe only parts of chapters at a time.

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
so u got a thread about ur book that u rnt sharing?? im lost
i wanted to read it, or what u have done so far

DM Cross

Reaction score
This is an old old OLD thread, Em :D It started in the now-defunct SM forum and before, I had chapters 1-13 up for upload.

Considering that this forum is public to all, and I have no copyright, I don't think I ought to upload it for anyone to dl who comes by, do you? :p

Got an e-mail? I'll mail you the first few chapters :) (PM me if you don't wanna publicate your e-mail address)

S

Stinman

I haven't read any of those chapters yet but they sound really good and i will check into them. But seriously that sounds like a really good story line. :D

DM Cross

Reaction score
The chapters are by e-mail only :p You can't download them from here. Maybe GothsHigh.com, but not here or anywhere else on the net :p

DM Cross

Reaction score
Combined Poetry Threads by Seth

I used to write a lot of poetry back in the day. Sadly, I don't do that as much nowadays, but I manage. Here's some of the stuff I've written in the past:

Hurt Me
Nightmare
My Brothers - Dedicated to two young men I once considered brothers.
Imagine, Picture and Pretend
A New Kind of Angel
Unmasked
Story Time
Coward
The Three Acts of Life - Fear, Depression and Rage
Unsatisfied

I once "won" a couple of poetic awards from poetry.com, but I don't recommend sending them any work. They're kind of a cheap with their prizes.

Enjoy. :)

S

Stinman

Wow, that "brothers"poem is really sad, but that is really good poetry. I really liked it. ;)

DM Cross

Reaction score
When I went to Washington D.C. for the ISP (International Society of Poets, the cult of poetry.com) convention, I read a revised version of My Brothers for the judges. I didn't win anything, but a few people came up to me and said they had been impressed and a few even admitted to getting teary eyed at it :D

Most of my poetry will be depressing and/or sad, mainly due to the reason why I write poetry. I write poetry when I'm upset, mad, etc. etc. Basically, any negative feeling. I write poetry to get that out and onto paper.

I write my stories basically when I'm hyper because of too many ideas in my head.

I'm an odd individual... Anyway, thanks for the comment :) Glad you enjoyed 'em. If I post more of them on GH.com, I'll remember to come back here and link ya'll.

C-Death

I love you
Reaction score
Iv always wondered how to add like a love scene to a book and not make it to cheesy.

Krys A Night

Writer
Reaction score
stay away from all the cliches that you can. The romance book cliches of falling into the others eyes, and and swept off their feet with a kiss. Though, if it's a good one, the room will go all spiny (know from personal experience). Two hearts won't suddenly be beating in unison. That's all I can think of, I don't write love stories.

Ozzdog

Hopeless Toby Driver fan boy
Reaction score
Best series ever: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

5 Books

#1 The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
#2 The Restaurant at the End of the Univers
#3 Life the Univers, and Everything
#4 Goodbye, and Thanks for all the Fish
#5 Mostly Harmless

Funnies series ever. You need to be quick witted to understand this sense of humor though.

Halahan

To die will be an awfully big adventure.
Reaction score
That is a really great poem. It is pretty sad. Did you want a little constructive critisism on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.