Shackle Pull

TheSpoon

Reaction score
What would be the easiest way to make Aerial Shackles also drag the target towards the caster while channeling?
It also need to be MUI,

Thanks!

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
with aerial shackles the caster is imoveable as well isnt he?

so you could basically add the "rally" ability to the caster after starting the effect of aerial shackle and set the rally point of him to be the target of the ability.
thence you can pick all units casting aerial shackle periodically (you have to add them to the group when starting that spell of course) and move the unit saved as their rally point towards them. you can use "move unit instantly" instead of "setUnitX/Y" i guess though i am not sure whether the move instantly function might break the aerial shackle spell but i doubt it.

i bet you can now do it yourself.

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
I'd set the target and caster into an array for AerialShacklesCaster and AerialShacklesTarget. Make an integer variable AerialShacklesCastNumber. When someone casts AS, set him and the target as AerialShacklesCaster[AerialShacklesCastNumber], then set ASCN = ASCN + 1. Then you can get the periodic sliding trigger and for each Integer A from 1 to ASCN, do the pulling.

During the first trigger, use the action to add an event to trigger #3, picking all units from 1 to ASCN and saying (ASC[Integer A]) stops casting an ability. In the third trigger, put action Set (ASC[Integer A]) equal to (no unit). That way, the target won't continue to be pulled if you prematurely stop channelling.

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
The last time I opened the editor was before hashtables, so I'm afraid I don't know what they are :/

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.