Small Buildings

Paladin

Reaction score
It's easier to explain when I say this: You know how big the green square under the farm is when you go to build it? :confused: Well, I need to know how to make it so that the green box is about half that size so that it accomponies a small building. I don't want a huge box around a tiny building. :nuts:

Also, I have a second problem:
I made it so that you can get a random title, say Sgt. in front of your name. Is there a simple way where I can make it so that people cannot get the same title?

Thanks
fdgsgds :D

Grymlax

Probably not around
Reaction score
to make a tower smaller you need to change the scaling value to make it look smaller. then change the pathing map to barrel. and finally to remove the big ground texture you set it to none. these are the three important things to change but it's also a good idea to change the shadow and the selection scale.

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
I made it so that you can get a random title, say Sgt. in front of your name. Is there a simple way where I can make it so that people cannot get the same title?
You could make an integer variable for each title (or an array), and set the variable to 1 when a player gets the title. Then you would add a condition in the trigger checking whether the variable is 0 or 1.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.