[Spell] Arcane Missles

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
It's based off Arcane Missles from World of Warcraft.

Rank 1: Fires 3 Missles Dealing 100 Damage with each missle on impact.
Rank 2: Fires 3 Missles Dealing 150 Damage with each missle on impact.

It's just a basic spell, nothing fancy... Just was bored so I made a Arcane Missle :)

Attachments

• Arcane Missles.w3x
    31.7 KB · Views: 142
>Rank 1: Fires 3 Missles Dealing 100 Damage with each missle on impact.

Should be "for" :)

ur triggering unit is a hero is an unneeded condition, and possibly unwanted by some

it only shoots 2, not three

and this is a super simplistic, completely easy spell, which I think even the most noob GUIer could do himself in a few minutes, not sure if this is really needed in teh index

The condition for a hero stops an endless loop. Yes it is simple, but I had noobs ask me for it so there you have it.

*I can understand English

well as it stands, its not going in the index

As the other guy said, it's spelled "missile" with a second I. Anyhow, sounds dumb, no offence, but I'm not gonna waste my time opening the map -.-"

I'll describe it for you..
The caster shoots 2 or 3 arcane missiles at a target every X seconds? . Thats all.

It's based off Arcane Missles from World of Warcraft.

Rank 1: Fires 3 Missles Dealing 100 Damage with each missle on impact.
Rank 2: Fires 3 Missles Dealing 150 Damage with each missle on impact.

It's just a basic spell, nothing fancy... Just was bored so I made a Arcane Missle :)

I liked your spell, Oninuva, it has a good intention.

From someone of your rank it'd be ok... But oninuvo is like a pro dude like person. We expect better of his kind >_>

You should have stated that this is not a MUI spell (although you could make it one in few more minutes of work). Nice idea, but really sorry, the coding isn't very immpressive.

I would be glad to see any mre upcoming spells from you, talented mapper as you with a little work could make great abilities. :D

Edit:

I just saw other comments, few of them were nasty (I hope no one thinks that my comment was nasty, just tried to tell what I thought :) ), anyway I think it's a nice spell for begginers that want to get a feel of GUI, however, as I said, I did expect more from someone talented as you. :p

Anyway, I just thought about a suggestion, how about making few missiles, like in WoW? Oh and great icon!!

Yet another edit:

Then how do I spell it oninuva? :p Didn't want to make the thead longer only becuase of this unrelevant comment. :)

From someone of your rank it'd be ok... But oninuvo is like a pro dude like person. We expect better of his kind >_>

Sorry, but I'm inclined to take this in an offensive manner.

Do you know me? What is my rank?

I do not hesitate to tag people who I've never seen before with a 'low-rank' profile.

Besides, this guy is trying to help the community by showing some spell that might not be good to you, but it might be to someone else.
And all you are doing is putting him down.

In this thread, he > you.

o_O

You're taking this a little too seriously
Oninuva does a lot of stuff, so we expect goodness from him, and by people of your rank sounds horrible now that I think about it. What I meant is you're a newb to this website, so I assume you're new to World Editor...
Anyways, my point is Oninuva should be making ADVANCED spells, not wasting his time on easy stuff ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    News portal has been retired. Main page of site goes to Headline News forum now
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am working on getting access to the old news portal under a different URL for those that would rather use that for news before we get a different news view.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Easily done
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    https://www.thehelper.net/pages/news/ is a link to the old news portal - i will integrate it into the interface somewhere when i figure it out
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Need to try something
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hopefully this won't cause problems.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hmm
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I have converted the Headline News forum to an Article type forum. It will now show the top 20 threads with more detail of each thread.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    See how we like that.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do not see a way to go past the 1st page of posts on the forum though
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is OK though for the main page to open up on the forum in the view it was before. As long as the portal has its own URL so it can be viewed that way I do want to try it as a regular forum view for a while
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Yeah I'm not sure what the deal is with the pagination.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    It SHOULD be there so I think it might just be an artifact of having an older style.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I switched it to a "Standard" article forum. This will show the thread list like normal, but the threads themselves will have the first post set up above the rest of the "comments"
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I don't really get that article forum but I think it is because I have never really seen it used on a multi post thread
  • Ghan Ghan:
    RpNation makes more use of it right now as an example: https://www.rpnation.com/news/
  • The Helper The Helper:
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What do you think Tom?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    I will have to get used to this.
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    The latest news feed looks good

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.