Spell/Skinning Help please!

Reaction score
Ok ill do the spell first

I made it so that there is a unit in my map that can shapeshift from a melee to a ranged unit and back, but I had some problems with custom spells and had to replace the Druid of the Claw spell. I want to create another unit similar to this using the Druid of the Claw spell, but it's already used by the first unit. My friend is using the Druid of the Talon spell for his portion of the map so i can't use that either, I have to use a custom spell. Problem is that the custom spell didnt seem to work.

Ideas? Help please...

Skinning

I skinned a steam tank to try to get it to have blood on it so it looked like a crazy war tank. I saved as tga then blp and imported it using the origional path and nothing showed up on the steam tank. I tried again, but made the blood insanely obvious to make sure that I just wasn't able to see the blood, did the same as above, nothing. Help!

Thanks

bananaHUNT

You can change this now in User CP
Reaction score
1) You could try using Metamorphosis or Crow Form. If that doesn't work you'll have to trigger it.

2) What path are you using?

Reaction score
im using the warwagon (steam tank)

Units\Human\WarWagon\SiegeEngine.blp

and how would i trigger it? im not too good with those, is there something like unit casts (spell) then do (change unit into (x))?

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
A simple code for the morphing:
Code:
Untitled Trigger 005
    Events
        Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to (Your Ability)
    Actions
        Unit - Replace (Triggering unit) with a (Your Unit) using The old unit's relative life and mana

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Does the blood display as black or white or nothing at all? (Just like normal steam tank)

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Can you attach the skin you used and I will check it for you.

Reaction score
uhh

1:idk how

2:im going out of town and will be back wednesday, ill bump this post and attach it then, ty for your help

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.