Statistical Poll: Are you left handed or right handed?

Are you left-handed or right-handed?

• Total voters

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
I thought writing to the left with your left hand and writing to your right with the right hand looks mirrored...

The thing is, we use Chinese and we write them like calligraphy, whether we go left, down, right, or up. So, I happened to see that left-handed people write calligraphy like an artist, whilst right-handed people write them like an author.

When Americans print, they all have their own unique type of writing the American alphabet, its like an accent, some of it is easier to understand then others. I lean towards lefty although i am ambidextrous and my left-handed writing looks worse then some of the right-handers in my school, specifically the girls. The girls seem to have better curves (lol) in their writing for stuff like a's and d's. While my hand writing is "stickly" (according to one of my classmates) so.. ya. Even my 6th grade teacher said, people say righties are neater then lefties.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Hm...Were you able to find a left-handed person and tell him that your left-handed writing is neater than the right?

I find people saying "Right side is neater than the left", because they are used to the right.

If roles were switched, my hypothesis may be confirmed.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.