Storm Seeker

Jeeyo

Reaction score
How can I make a spell like this:

Storm Seeker
Summons a storm that permenantly follows Razor. Every 3.25 seconds, it strikes Razor's enemies within 500 AoE with savage lightning bolts.
Level 1 - Deals 60 damage.
Level 2 - Deals 90 damage.
Level 3 - Deals 120 damage.
Mana Cost: N/A
Cooldown: N/A

Blur (R)
The Phantom Assassin becomes hard to see by blurring her body. Some enemy attacks miss.
Level 1 - 7% dodge.
Level 2 - 14% dodge.
Level 3 - 21% dodge.
Level 4 - 28% dodge.
Passive(In this skill, the hero becomes invisible but her shadow is not)

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
for blur you can just base the baility off of evasion and when the unit leanrs it set the transparency to 0.00% (or w.e you want). theres a trigger for it, i believe it is under animation

PooBucket

Reaction score
How much is your knowledge on WE may I ask (off-topic)? But anyway for storm seeker isn't it just based off something like cloak of flames? I believe you can just set the duration between each strike.

THE_X

Reaction score
Jeeyo, iv been reading alot of your posts and you need to try to make these spells before you ask anyone how to do it because asking how its done gives you no benifet for yourslef, you dont learn anything, you should TRY to make these before you ask how there done and come to us when your stuck. You should also try to make you own orginal ideas, not saying remaking dota spells are bad, just giving my own input.

takethat

Reaction score
storm seeker ability can be base off permanent immolation, set the interval to 3.25sec

you are asking many ability that are almost all are from dota, y you go dota related forum search.

Kenny

Back for now.
Reaction score
For storm Seeker, it is permanent immolation, with interval set to 3.25 seconds, like the above poster said, but leveling up permanent immolation that is already on the unit doesnt work properly, so u must pause and unpause the unit after u level the spell, that is what the 0.01 stun time is in DotA.

Tholdalf

Reaction score
If im not misstaken so aren´t storm seeker based of Immolation anymore because it caused bugs with some other spells.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.