Strange Mirror Image

Flamesword

Reaction score
I've been working on a custom hero, but I've been getting a very strange effect with my customized Mirror Image ability. Whenever I try to activate it, my hero turns into a Siege Engine. I even tried putting the actual unedited Mirror Image ability in it's place, but he still transforms permanently into a Siege Engine. My only guess would be that it's caused by my hero's model file being an Ursa, and not a normal hero model. Can anyone think of a way to fix that?

Flamesword

Reaction score
No, I only really modified some of the text fields. I did modify the stats so that it only produced one copy instead of multiples, but even the completely unchanged Mirror Image ability had the same effect.

Flamesword

Reaction score
I know the ability works for a blademaster. But I don't want a blademaster. I want an Ursa to replicate itself without turning into a Siege Engine

Goober4473

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Does Mirror Image share an order string or anything with any of the Seige Engine's abilities? I had copied a unit from Seige Engine and edited it, but after a little bit, it changed into one. I haven't tested much, but I think taking away it's abilities fixed it.

Flamesword

Reaction score
I don't know too much about order strings. Coincidentally, I did modify some numerical data on Siege Engines, but I don't think that would have anything to do with it.

Flamesword

Reaction score
My mistake. It was a different map that I modified Siege Engines. There are no custom units other that this one hero, and the only modified unit is the Orc Great Hall.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.