Taking icon requests

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
making icy stuff was my "dream" So ill get started tomrrow. Lol, firebladex. The one u made doesnt look icy(i know its really hard) It looks liquidy. If ur free, u can re try, but ill also attempt it.(free hand and getting images of ice)

free_killing

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Someone asked for an ironish Naga, Hmm, I dont know if it was made, but I think it should look like this: (I have mine red eyes, and its hard to see its ironish, but if you got a pic of the normal its easy to see, thats why i include a origional and an ironish(Request can be found at page 3))
Ironish:

Origional:

Daicos

Reaction score
free_killing ur getting much better... Good work
have u tried free hand stuff? starting from scratch

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score
Why not try? i went straight into freehand and look what i made? I thought i was going to be crap as well especially since ive never iconed before.

free_killing

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Why not try? i went straight into freehand and look what i made? I thought i was going to be crap as well especially since ive never iconed before.

You are right, I think ill try tomorrow (Its soon midnight...) Ill be up in 12 hours (What? I need to sleep :p)

kingbdogz

Reaction score
hehe rest well, even if you don't do full on freehand (like just add some freehand things to an existing icon) then that's fine.

free_killing

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
hehe rest well, here is what i made, completely freehand and these are my very first icons.

Mass Send:
BTNMassSendV2.jpg

Mass Defend:
BTNMassDefend.jpg

Claw Spell:
BTNClawSpellIcon.jpg

Black Cloaked Guy:
BTNBlackCloakedGuy.jpg

Blue Cloaked Guy:
BTNBlueCloakedGuy.jpg

Brown Cloaked Guy:
BTNBrownCloakedGuy.jpg

Diablo Reaper:
BTNDiabloReaper.jpg

Yeah, they are nice, but i saw them already, you posted them before :D

Edit: But im not good at paint on a paper either..

kingbdogz

Reaction score
Well you don't necessarily need to be a good painter, im a shit painter, on the other hand im an awesome drawer. im 13 and my art teacher says im better then nearly all yr 11's and some yr 12's. Really all you need to start off with is studying other icons, see where shadows are added and where lighting's and highlights are made. Study them for a while then try making a blob, just get a colour then burn and highlight it until i looks slimy and round.

free_killing

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Well you don't necessarily need to be a good painter, im a shit painter, on the other hand im an awesome drawer. im 13 and my art teacher says im better then nearly all yr 11's and some yr 12's. Really all you need to start off with is studying other icons, see where shadows are adding and where lighting's and highlights are made. Study them for a while then try making a blob, just get a colour then burn and highlight it until i looks slimy and round.

Oka, ill give it a try tomorrow, but did you used any tut? or did you just painted and then you were a pro :p?

free_killing

TH.net Regular
Reaction score

Deviruchi

Reaction score
can i request passive and active icons of the following?

A fist with electrical sparks
-and-
A fist with a flames

thank you

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
Ok, I went to make some icy..(lol) Pics.. Need comments. I believe the patrol one isnt so good because.... of the bottom arrow... Lol. I was trying to make it part frozen.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Jooster

Reaction score
not bad, what program you working with. because i beleive there is a actual frozen border/layer that you can use to help. just use the lasso tool. then border it and put a layer over it then merge all layers

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.