CEMEHbl4

Reaction score
lol... he uses .BMP format for screens!
this is a shame ! 2.5 mb per screen :thdown::thdown::thdown:

come on get the latest Photoshop CS3 and use JPG-optimazed render! dude

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Cemeh... please stop using that attitude as if you're the boss. Do you see how many people are flaming you? You know that stuff costs money? (not everything, but the good stuff do). Instead of criticising others for what they may not have, help them improve with what they do have.

Anyway PrisonLove, as I said last time, this game rocks! I love pandas! (Pandaren Sage). :D
I can't host so... it's hard for me to give you tips. I'll try to offer somethin useful...

Those deployable towers should have more of a use. They're really weak right now, and I know they're not supposed to be uber-pwnage help, but maybe you could give them some kind of skills like a Health Regen Aura when near and a chance to stun every attack so it's kind of like a blocker.

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
the towers are being worked on, although i think a stun would be very unfair especially since they can be mass placed if you have enough money

in regards to the screenshots. its not like you have to download them or something, theyre on the post so i dont see why what format they are matters.

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
what's your portal, bnet nickname and when you on.

Ima beta test with you since single player is a bit boring (maybe make AI??)

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
my Battle.net name is the same as here. PrisonLove. im on often. and i dont know how to make AI but if someone would like to give it a shot ill send you the map and you can go for it, i would be glad for the help.

and yes, this is strictly a multiplayer game as of now but if someone would make and AI that would rock and allow people to test it in single player

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.