Team-Colour Problem

Denegoth

Reaction score
I have downloaded a team-coloured hero glow model and attached it to the origin of a unit using Sphere as the dummy ability. For some reason, every unit with the spell has a red hero glow instead of their colour.

Am I doing something wrong?

Pharaoh_

The epic journey will soon begin... Prepare!
Reaction score
Maybe that hero glow is affected by Team Color, which can be either solved by Magos' Model Editor (to remove that team glow- attachment) or remove that ability and add it through triggers to be attached as a special effect on origin of unit, because giving it as ability, you make it being owned by that unit = that player=color up to player's color.

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
This bug is normal. Somehow you need to change the color manually. Their color will reset back to red automatically whenever the unit newly enters the map, revived or some weird occasions, which I'm not aware off. Use this trigger:

Code:
Event
 A unit enters Playable map area
Condition
 Level of Sphere for (Triggering unit) Greater than 0
Actions
 Unit - Change color for (Triggering unit) to color of (Owner of (Triggering unit))

Also, if you have a revive trigger, add the action after you revived your hero.

Denegoth

Reaction score
This bug is normal. Somehow you need to change the color manually. Their color will reset back to red automatically whenever the unit newly enters the map, revived or some weird occasions, which I'm not aware off. Use this trigger:

Code:
Event
 A unit enters Playable map area
Condition
 Level of Sphere for (Triggering unit) Greater than 0
Actions
 Unit - Change color for (Triggering unit) to color of (Owner of (Triggering unit))

Also, if you have a revive trigger, add the action after you revived your hero.

Thank you so much, it works perfectly.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.