The Wish Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mmage

Reaction score
Wish granted. But it came from the store (dont ask where) and no1 payed for it and you are seen with it, so everyone think you stole it!

I wish for a perfect video game that isnt addicting and is the perfect balance of shooting, action, rpg, and all other game elements.

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
It comes but its in Stores for £100,000,000

(Lets see if this works, hope this makes sense somehow)
I wish for something that i would not want that i would not want is something.

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
So you wish for something, here you go, have a bucket of termites.

I wish for a watch.

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
You get a watch. But it runs on batteries and theres no place to put them in.

I wish for No School.

Volkof

Reaction score
NO SCHOOL means NO KNOWLEDGE! NO KNOWLEDGE means NO JOB! NO JOB means NO MONEY! NO MONEY means NO MONKEY...oh wait, what has it got to do with monkey. Anyway, everything went back to Stone Age. There goes yr favourite games.

I wish i dont have to pay for my electric bill

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
And you dont. All the lights go off and no Computer etc... And also all your doors and Windows are Electronically locked and are utomated to lock when the Electricity is off and uve lost your keys.

I wish to go to bed at 11:00 and not feel tired tomorrow with NO bad Side-effects, killing, crying, sadness and so forth. Just bed at 11:00 and not feel tired tomorrow :D

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
Okay, but your mom forces you to go to sleep at 10 :D

I wish that me and my brother could play the same (GOOD) video game with each other at the same time on the internet :D

Cheddar

Reaction score
Okay, but the funding for the site was cut off and no one can play the game anymore.

I wish that I wasn't so hungry...

Mmage

Reaction score
Wish granted, you get a sandwich, of which u eat immediatly. Unfortunatly, a bouncer come in and sees that you ate his sandwich, after that, well.....

I wish the WoW was the same as it is with only ONLY one diffrance (ha u cant screw it up only one difrance) it is ONLY 1$ cheaper per month. ONLY

Cheddar

Reaction score
So, every month WoW goes down $1 for costs until they have to keep paying the people who play because it's in the negatives. After shelling out thousands of dollars every month, Blizzard goes out of business and shuts down Battle.net so we can't test our maps.

I wish for season 4 of South Park.

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
A Copy gets delivered to your door, but whilst being carried by the Postman, he gets eaten by Wolves.
Yes Wolves.

I wish for School to end for 2 weeks whilst giving me all the knowledge needed for Jobs, GSCE and A levels. (As well with everyone else except the Idiots and the people who do get them make good use to it for GSCE etc...)

Mmage

Reaction score
Ok it ends 2 weeks early (think thats whut u asked) but then since it did, everone has an incomplete education (you are required by LAW to have a certain amount of educational time a week day) all of you have to take school ALL OVER AGAIN! (This goes around your statement, its not how much u learn, its how much TIME u SPENT learning.)

I wish that everything (exept computers) was back in midevil (yes i ment to say it the way i did) days, but we have electricity and everyone played wow in real life! (As in when u become (certain mage) you could be a class of some sort. And when u died u could rez XD)

WarLuvr3393

Hmmm...too many things to play (WoW, COD4, WC3)
Reaction score
Your wish was granted but you were unable to play your computer because the lightbulb wasn't evented yet so when you had your computer, you couldn't see anything on your moniter.

I wish for a wish that allows me to wish for another wish which I use to make another wish to answer another wish.

Reaction score
I wish for a wish that allows me to wish for another wish which I use to make another wish to answer another wish.
Too bad that you forgot that your third wish allowed you to wish for another wish (nothing else than a wish!), you used that 3rd wish to wish for something else.

Edit: Oh, I forgot to wish :)
I wish for a large lake on my backyard. Not too larget though.

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
It's there. Wow... Godzilla just destroyed your backyard. That really sucks huh?

I wish I had a perfectly normal (even size, texture, EVERYTHING IS NORMAL ABOUT IT) bag of Doritos :D

Mmage

Reaction score
Ok but when you ride it to wherever, you have a accident and forgot you helmet... ouch man, i woudln't want to be you...

I want some Au (figure this out u might get a rep = D)

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
You get some Artificial Underwear :D

I wish I had a perfectly normal (even size, texture, EVERYTHING IS NORMAL ABOUT IT) bag of Doritos and it can't be stolen or destroyed (except for me eating it) And while I hold it I can't be killed or kidnapped in any way, shape or form, and then I eat it, and then I live my life perfectly fine :D

SPECIFICATIZED!!! :D :D :D

Mmage

Reaction score
At aquter, you got it wrong, i wanted gold. (Au is the letters for Gold on the Periodic Table)

Alrighty u get your doritos (so far, so good) but u suddenly need to take a number 1. You drop them on the counter to go to the boathroom, and while u do so, i kidnapp you (Loophole, u said you cant be kidnapped while you HOLD the doritos. once u drop it, that part of the wish is null and void.)and then I eat the doritos.

I wish for no more doritos wishes.

WarLuvr3393

Hmmm...too many things to play (WoW, COD4, WC3)
Reaction score
At aquter, you got it wrong, i wanted gold. (Au is the letters for Gold on the Periodic Table)

Alrighty u get your doritos (so far, so good) but u suddenly need to take a number 1. You drop them on the counter to go to the boathroom, and while u do so, i kidnapp you (Loophole, u said you cant be kidnapped while you HOLD the doritos. once u drop it, that part of the wish is null and void.)and then I eat the doritos.

I wish for no more doritos wishes.

Your wish has been granted then all of a sudden, you go back in time allowing dorito wishes but you lost all your memory.

I wish that I don't get a not wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.