TheHelper Town - The Official TheHelper.net MyMiniCity City

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
MyMiniCity Skyscraper

MyMiniCity Skyscraper

MyMiniCity Skyscraper - we got our first one - MyMiniCity Skyscraper - check it out

http://thehelper.myminicity.com

This is where I first noticed the skyscraper

<population>840</population> <bases com="0" env="95" ind="300" sec="136" tra="152" />

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score

Zedzy

ℑΣÐℑΨ
Reaction score
Leave messages in both bulletins and I will verify and give you the rep regardless. Thanks for visiting!

So we can get rep from you by increasing the security, environment, industry, transportation, or population? Or only for increasing pop?

Reaction score
>and leave your forum username in both bulletins then post back in this thread you did it once I verify it +10 rep.
We can clearly see your addiction now. Throwing out rep for clicking two links and writing small messages ;D.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
>and leave your forum username in both bulletins then post back in this thread you did it once I verify it +10 rep.
We can clearly see your addiction now. Throwing out rep for clicking two links and writing small messages ;D.

I call it paying for it in Internets. :thup:

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
We have reached the 1000 population so the Commercial link is now available

http://thehelper.myminicity.com/com

We now have access to all the building and we are on two different link exchanges so we should be getting some steady growth. As I start building the FAQ I will do more things. I have ran across a bunch of cheating stuff - apparently it is possible to cheat in this game but we are not going to support that.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.