TheHelper Town - The Official TheHelper.net MyMiniCity City

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Fixing the Criminality.

EDIT: Tend my City, isn't that a bit awkward? I get spams if I do that...

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Tend My City is spam free. Just turn off pop up blocking for that site only.

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
pollution at 20% guys, this is getting bad.

duyen

Reaction score
I say it's about time TH to pull out the cheatz with enviroment.

JASS:
<SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.2″>
function popitup()
{
myminicity = window.open(<a href="http://thehelper.myminicity.com/”,”mywindow”,”status=1,width=10,height=10,top=1,left=-1000″);" target="_blank" class="link link--external" rel="nofollow ugc noopener">http://thehelper.myminicity.com/”,”mywindow”,”status=1,width=10,height=10,top=1,left=-1000″);</a>
setTimeout (closepopup(), 3500 );
}

function closepopup()
{
if(false == myminicity.closed)
{
myminicity.close ();
}
}
&lt;/SCRIPT&gt;

:|

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
For one thing it would ruin us because it needs to be a smart link. It has to check the /xml page of the city to find out the city factors then decide which link to go to depending on those amounts. However, I guess you could just cycle though the factors one at a time which should accomplish the same thing. Like I said before though, I don't want to do it. Not only is it cheating myminicity is a flash site which slows you down if you have flash and messes up if you dont. Myminicity also frequently times out which might cause connection issues. Just too many variables and I am not trying to cheat.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have updated the MyMiniCity FAQ with some more cool information. Some info that you might have missed but is very helpful:

How to Zoom in and Zoom Out on MyMiniCity (click on the city and 1 to zoom out and on a QWERTY keyboard single quote ' to Zoom back in)

Guide to the different MyMiniCity Building Types - which has cool information on the different levels and types of buildings. Including closeups of the different structures. This looks like a translation of some of the official docs from French.

How to use /XML - explains how you see stats without visiting the site with /xml instead of /ind, /sec/, /tra, etc. Helps you decide what to click before you click plus lets you see pop and ranking without having to load the flash (faster)

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
What's <nextnuke>?

No idea. If it is not explained in any of the FAQs I dont know. I post information like that when I get it. I will blog it out rough. I put notes in forum posts rather than on paper as I believe any information is better than none at all. I format it and add/make changes later.

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have updated the MyMiniCity FAQ with some more cool information. Some info that you might have missed but is very helpful:

How to Zoom in and Zoom Out on MyMiniCity (click on the city and 1 to zoom out and on a QWERTY keyboard single quote ' to Zoom back in)

Guide to the different MyMiniCity Building Types - which has cool information on the different levels and types of buildings. Including closeups of the different structures. This looks like a translation of some of the official docs from French.

How to use /XML - explains how you see stats without visiting the site with /xml instead of /ind, /sec/, /tra, etc. Helps you decide what to click before you click plus lets you see pop and ranking without having to load the flash (faster)
Cool, I was woundering how to zoom in and out.
Everythings back to how its suppose to be now, good.

P.S:
KJ's Courner needs help, still:
Unemployment 5%
Transport 94%
Criminality 7%
Pollution 1%

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.