Training Firebats... wait what?

Blazer-X

Reaction score
So I was making the firebat trainable with the barrack and everything seems to be going ok... except that whenever I am training firebats, it displays an SCV on the progress/queue bar instead. If I hover my mouse over the SCV icon, it displays "select builder". The barrack still trains firebats, but the progress/queue bar display seems messed up.

For some reason, this seems to be a problem with the firebats only. It does not happen when I am training the medic (it still displays the proper medic in the progress/queue bar). Anyone know what is going on?

Thank you.

Dave312

Censored for your safe viewing
Reaction score
Have you made any changes to the firebat unit? Try checking the UI - Unit Icon field on the firebat actor.

Blazer-X

Reaction score
Actually, its not just the firebat. Apparently, every building whose units I altered had this problem. And it only applied to the second unit on the list (I replaced marauder with firebat). Even though I didn't modify the siege tank's training on the factory, it has the same problem with the game showing SCV on the training progress/queue bar. This happened after I replaced the thor with the goliath. Anyone has any clue how to fix this issue?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.