Two Noobish Questions :(

warpo

Reaction score
Ok, Here is what I need and I'm stumped.. Sorry but I'm kinda noobish with a lot of things.

1 - I have a unit ( Havenfell ) who I want invincible to all units except ( Kymore ). How do I set that up??

2 - With Ancient protectors, I would like a small army of them to move towards your base and begin attacking. But the problem is they always re-root on me and do nothing. In my cinemats I have them uproot, and then I set the next action to unit group attack move to and I set my regions accordingly, but then they re-root and laugh at me...... :banghead:

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
im not sure if this works but, make sure all the units have Non-ancient on targets allowed in the attack options in the object editor, checkmark ancients in targets allowed for kymore and change havenfall to be classified as an ancient

not sure if it works

if it fails, you could always do custom values.

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
1: This didn't worked for you?

What about using this?:

E: A unit is attacked
C: Triggering unit equals to Haven
Attacking unit not equal Kymore
A: Order Attacking unit to stop

It doesnt work on spells though. For spells you might need the event 'unit takes damage'. Which is rather tedious to trigger because you need to take into consideration of many things in order to add the attacking unit to the 'Take damage event'.

Doesnt seems to help much, but i hope i still did some :p.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
What you can do is this:

A Unit takes damage
Condition - Triggering unit is equal to Haven
Actions - If attacking unit is equal to Kymore,
then Set IntegerVariable = Damage Dealt
Set the hp of Haven = IntegerVariable
Else
Set the hp of Haven = IntegerVariable

Something close to that. Although if Haven has abilities, or items that heal, it might need more triggers.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.