Unit type visible for only 1 player

Aaahn

Reaction score
Hello there! I need to know how to make a unit or a unit type visible to only one player. Does anyone know the answer to that question?

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Give it the permenet invisibility ability, OR base the unit from the undead unit SHADE.(he is invisible by defeault + has true sight and no atack)

Aaahn

Reaction score
I've got another question about invisibility. How to make the shadow meld ability work both during day and night?

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Or, use the sorceress, invisibility spell

Freehand alert!

Trigger:
  • Events:A unit begins the effect of an ability
    • Conditions:ability beiing cast equal to <your ability>
    • Actions: create one dummy for owner of triggering unit at place of triggering unit
    • give invisibility to last created unit
    • order last created unit to Human- Sorseress- Invisibility triggering unit

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score
Or, use the sorceress, invisibility spell

That works too, but it creates a lot of units for the player with the unit that has 'shadowmeld'. Which gives bonus points for 'Units produced' to that player, when the game is over. -Which should be avoided, if possible, imo.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
That works too, but it creates a lot of units for the player with the unit that has 'shadowmeld'. Which gives bonus points for 'Units produced' to that player, when the game is over. -Which should be avoided, if possible, imo.

Damn, now that is a side I never thought I will see- dummy's do give bonus points. In that case just create them for neutrall hostile or passive.

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score
Damn, now that is a side I never thought I will see- dummy's do give bonus points. In that case just create them for neutrall hostile or passive.

Yes.
Still more of a hassle, though.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.