Unkown Island -RPG

radienx000

Reaction score
What else can I help with, except for quests? I Really wanna help!! :D
I Got Sooo many ideas, that I don't know which one will be suitable for the map!

Quauhtli

I have the right to remain silent.
Reaction score
u can tell us whatever u want to.
EDIT: ERASED THE STUPID LANGUAGE
Even make a model that looks like a smiley
anyway u cna think of whatever u want.

ALSO:::
LOOKING FOR GOOD MODELER TO JOIN IN THE CREATION OF THE MAP!!

radienx000

Reaction score
The Legendary Kraken:
Sea Creatures are fierce in the island and the most feared of all the Kraken.
Devouring millions of innocent lives the Kraken starts with the head down to the whole and only leaves the skin, bone, shell, and something more...
Tautna the Tidehunter, who loves whale hunting seen a huge squid that had 10 tentecals at a deep bay. You were shocked to hear it so you went looking at the dark bay, Tautna came along to hunt this Legendary creature of the deeps, hoping it will give him some prize...

I think I know how the Kraken relates to the story of the RPG, but I won't say it out loud :D

I got so many ideas that I might even fill the whole place with 5 pages, OMG! >.<

Quauhtli

Reaction score
hmm i dont think u would know it, but whatever, perhaps u should PM me and ill see if u know it. but now who is this Tautna, a mur'gul or murloc? caus u do know that this island is unknown and no humans live on it and neve rlived on it... (or did they? O DID I SAY TO MUCH!! :banghead: ) Anyway, the Kraken is supposed to be somethign else, and weve also already found out what eh model will be - but im keeping it a secret ofcourse. so i think this time its a NO, but thanks anyway

also, if u realy want to give some ideas, why dont u give some ideas for creatures or terrain, doodads, special effects, abilities ITS ALL STILL THINkABLE, whe are yet only 12% done with the map (12-15%)

Quauhtli

Reaction score
Screens didnt work...
Ah well , still - say it if ur a good Modeler!

A

Aasimir

quauhtli said:
hmm i dont think u would know it,

Well, i am rather farfetched. ( yeh, the Kraken idea thing was mine. It will be fun, ill tell you that much. Quauhtli has put a gag order on me)

J

Joowna

here are 2 screenshots i made, more to come!

2w30th1.jpg

2qtyblf.jpg

radienx000

Reaction score
Terrian:
Ashenvale (Trees, dense forest look, murky swamp look)
Sunken Ruins (Island-Type Terrian, Ruin terrian)
Dungeon (Volcanoes, Lava)
Underground (Basically Underground!)
Northrend (If there was a mountain really high, this would do for the tip)
Felwood (Corrupted Forests, Evil Place)
Barrens (If the Island was a Barren Waste Land)

Quauhtli

Reaction score
u REALLY want to help us dont you? :rolleyes:
Or maybe u just want to get me to tell u alot of stuff... Ah well, alright:

Terrain:
Its two islands together,
mostly foresty and jungle, theres also gonna be a volcano, and perhaps a small desert. Also, threres a fierce battle area where you the RTS I mentioned earlier (post 1) will appear in.

Hopefully u enjoyed this? :shades:

Azedenkae

Reaction score
Make sure you don't reveal too much though ^_^

This is sort of like a new game release thing... everyone wants it...

My friend just suggested something for my map that might be cool for yours.

How about like some sort of random plant thing that grows out of the ground randomly, strangling/killing anything near it? Might be fun to add some randomness...

J

Joowna

noooo way to randomly, and if you just die from it, it has no fun.

A

Aasimir

Azedenkae said:
Make sure you don't reveal too much though ^_^

This is sort of like a new game release thing... everyone wants it...

My friend just suggested something for my map that might be cool for yours.

How about like some sort of random plant thing that grows out of the ground randomly, strangling/killing anything near it? Might be fun to add some randomness...

HAHAHAHA.. what Joowna said was true, but still, in multiplayer, you'd just pray that one of your mates ogt his ass handed to him by a plant... :D

Quauhtli

Reaction score
ah well, whe appreciate any ideas whe can get so... :D

To get on the Special Thanks:

Alright now we want to get some ability ideas, and perhaps some ideas for how certain stuff of the terrain should look like. Also perhaps a quest, but u realy have to think of a realy realy good one - wich has nothing do to with the kraken, humans OR orcs/NE/undead/naga/murloc/mur'gul/makrura

radienx000

Reaction score
The Fire Plant:
A plant so strong, so powerful, it could only be called the Fire Plant. The Fire Plant lies within the island of Fire, and is situated only on the sides of the Volcano. It will give you untold power...

The Endless Fruit:
In the dense jungle of the other side of the island is a forest that is very wild with creatures all over. A fruit is grown there, but it isn't any normal fruit. When you eat this Fruit it will nearly make you hungry again and it will increase your health! But beware, it only grows in one type of tree...

Dragon Hide Armor:
A Dragon's scale is thick and formitable, they are only found at twiklie lights since they are attracted to it. It is very hard to kill a Sea Dragon because they have their Formitable Armor. But when they die their bodies lie on the Shore. But they only live for thousands of years. :D
The Model of a Sea dragon can be found here:
http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Models&ID=3057&sid=

Quauhtli

Reaction score
perhaps well use some models of that site. And i like the idea of the fireplant, only not realy the area :p

Quauhtli

Reaction score
Classes Added!

every now and then please check the first post. Now I have finally announced the classes, and soon some abilities will appear too, well, maybe.

Anyway, I also want to announce that Aasimir has made alot of new icons and models, so the game will have a realy new cool original look!

J

Joowna

indeed, and then the 3th person view, with the beautiful terrain mixed up, you get an amazing rpg :)

Quauhtli

Reaction score
New Quests, Quest Features and Creatures added!

Again reminding to re-check the first post.
As you can see in the titel, I have added some new quests (three to be presise), NEW feature for quests, recommended level for quests, Multiplayer recommendeds for quests, new creatures, and....................................... i think the game is gonna be a little long :rolleyes:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How are you all? :D
    +1
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.