Unkown Island -RPG

Quauhtli

I have the right to remain silent.
Reaction score
radienx000 said:
Ranger Quest: The Twig of the Reflex Tree:
Wood of the reflex tree is so flexable that its hard to destroy, even with a sharpened blade. The Twig can make arrows shoot like Guns, and can go straight threw the target. But the Tree is hard to find, for it is a living thing and can move, but only slowly...
we had already decided to use class quests
but we didnt have a ranger quest yet
this might be fun
concider it done! :D

radienx000

Reaction score
All Class Quest: A place of Forgetting:
In the island, when a creature wants to escape from themselves they go to a place of santuary, a safe place. A Well lies on a valley that has a bundle of dead bodies that overlap each other. Mostly all creatures of the island everywhere comes to throw themselves into the deep well and die because they want to be forgotten from everyone...
A Necromancer who defiles life comes to seek bodies to make an army of Death to conquer the island. You are to protect the Well from the Necromancer, until he dies. The Necromancer has a book of reanimating dead corpses, using this will be very helpful in your Journey.

Rogue Quest: Rock-A-By-Baby:
Walking across the jungle you found a Jungle Stalker infant, and you are afraid to leave it alone. Sounds of Wild creature can be hear in the jungle close by. You grabbed the Stalker Infant and started looking for the Parent, which can be anywhere!
The Jungle is inhabited by strong oppositions, its best to keep away, or hide through. As a Rogue, you always think about the consequence of your action, or maybe a prize...

J

Joowna

the quest a place of forgetting is weird, we dont do that one, because there are no other humans on the island, and there are already much weird things on the island, so no valley of dead thing.

And i dont like a quest for class only, thats no fun...

Quauhtli

Reaction score
We have made a freewebs site for our map, but we want someone whos a pro at making freewebs sites.
If someone can help then we'd appreciate it ;) +rep

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
quauhtli said:
We have made a freewebs site for our map, but we want someone whos a pro at making freewebs sites.
If someone can help then we'd appreciate it ;) +rep
hmmm...Smith_s9 ;)
Gl with the map :)

R@d14nc3

Reaction score
hmm, after seeing the whole thread, and Joona's pics, I can tell I like the map...
any testing?

A

Aasimir

hey everyone, sorry if i have seemed rather aloof, i have just been on a ten day camp through a big hole in the middle of West Aus called the Pilbarra. Rather dry.

You guys are being great about this. All the quest help and such is greatly appreciated, and im happy about the quality of many of your ideas. Well done.

On a side not, you may have noticed that Quauhtli has map size as 415 mb. Its kb :p

This map is going really well. I hope it will be completed soon cause i actually want to play it. Most maps i make i get sick of constantly testing them. Jowwna is a fantastic terrainer, and Quauhtli has one hell of an imaginative mind. Im just trying to fit in :p. Anyway, thank you all very much for all of the help. You guy are great. Beta testers are a maybe, but i dont see much of a reason to get your hopes up. It will be discussed.

Cheers everyone.

Aazimir

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
there is a site full of maps that they give and it is with trigger abilities

Click here to go to the site

Just go to skills then just download thier map, copy the skills, then you have many great abilities in no time..

And sorry for the long time, I got high fever and dod not use comp for 3 days and the internet does not connect bcuz our adaptor is has damage or something..

Sorry but I can only give you the learning abilities of the AI..
I can accept you giving me a little map just a little diffrenct from the original..

Ill PM you the learning triggers...

Or just copy the triggers in my map

My map

Originally posted by quauhtli
denmax> Once I get Aasimir to agree you can already see the island looks (THE TINY ONE ), then I will post it.
Also, if I just pm you some of the triggers, how would you be able to tell me what the AI should be...?

I don't really need to see the triggers but some possibility, you may have put a trigger that it removes the unit when it is not a player...

Quauhtli

Reaction score
Aasimir said:
On a side not, you may have noticed that Quauhtli has map size as 415 mb. Its kb :p

This map is going really well. I hope it will be completed soon cause i actually want to play it. Most maps i make i get sick of constantly testing them. Jowwna is a fantastic terrainer, and Quauhtli has one hell of an imaginative mind. Im just trying to fit in :p.
1>I HAD NO IDeA!
ill change it at the first post inmediatly

2> thank you :D

3> (there is no 3 but this is for you other guys): we are still looking for some ability ideas, and perhaps a total new race on the island.
personally im thinking of either a race that lives in desert areas, or in volcano areas (or both) but just tell me whatever. a underwater tribe would be nice too
just post like this:
<NAME>
<Kind of tribe>
<Specialities>
<Hostile or Friendly>
ok.
this is just something else, so u guys dont have to post :D

radienx000

Reaction score
New Races:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<NAME>(Model: Forest Trolls <Lorderon Summer>)
Giul'gia Tribe

<Kind of tribe>
Its a Troll Tribe, one of the most intellegent creatures on the land. Though they are also wise. Thought to be the protectors of the land, they have no sense to conquer but to keep their Tribe living on till the end of time.
This Tribe can be found in the inner parts of the island, in the Jungles to the hot deserts.

<Specialities>
Their Specialties is healing magic, known for their healing magic, creatures of the island come to be healed by their High Troll Priests.

<Hostile or Friendly>
They're Hostile to those who don't keep their Oaths, as in, the Giul'gia Tribe wouldn't like liers. They hate the Frieghters, who raid their villages and usually end up in an ugly fight.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<NAME>
Frieghters (Model: Snap Dragon <Naga>, Skink<Critter, <Neutral>)

<Kind of tribe>
This Lizard type-Race has a bad repuation to cause havoc around the island. Some Folklore says that these Lizard-creatures with four legs were desended from the Naga crossbreed with a Lizard. Their intellegence is low, and probably has a mind of a primitive creature, like an ape. These Lizard creatures especially likes eating Couatl eggs for dinner.
The Frieghters live underwater, near the coastline.

<Specialities>
They're Specialities are to make large sand domes, used for homes or covering precious eggs.

<Hostile or Friendly>
Their enemies are practically everyone, cause they cause alot fo havoc around the island. But the most hated of the Frieghters are the Giul'gia Tribe.

<NAME>
Couatl (Model: Couatl <Naga>)

<Kind of tribe>
This is a bird-type race who lives in the tropical part of the island, it is also known that these creatures nest on Large Trees. Although they are weak, these birds are large in numbers and form groups that breed and move through the cycle.

<Specialities>
This creatures' special ability is to hide magically, as if it were invisible.

<Hostile or Friendly>
It is only Hostile to those who enter their breeding grounds without permission. But their eggs are hunted by Frieghters, so they hate them the most. These magificant creatures ally to those with the same goal as them.

<NAME>

Quauhtli

Reaction score
<NAME>(Model: Forest Trolls <Lorderon Summer>)
Giul'gia Tribe

Rating: 4/5
Notes: I like the name, and the idea of trolls is ... ye well maybe. Just wait for my colleagues. Nice idea that they are in war with the lizards.
<NAME>
Frieghters (Model: Snap Dragon <Naga>, Skink<Critter, <Neutral>)

Rating: 3/5
Notes: Dont really like the name... But the models and story about them I like. I think this will be done.
<NAME>
Couatl (Model: Couatl <Naga>)

Rating: 3/5
Notes: Sure... We'll see.

ABILITIES ABILITIES
Thats what we need :shades:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.