Unkown Island -RPG

radienx000

Reaction score
<NAME>
Halgla (Model: Felguard <Black Citadel>, FelStalker <Felwood>)

<Kind of tribe>
This Tribe lives in the hot caves near the volcano, and are Red because of the extreme tempertures. They search for gold and values underground in the volocano, which has rich minerals. This tribe is the kind that doesn't go onto the outside world. They spend most of their time underground. The Halgla later found Hounds that were as Red as the Halgla were. The Halgla treated the Hound with respect and in turn earn the Hounds partnership. This race is an honourable race, a noble race, but hides in the hot caverns of the Volcano.

<Specialities>
They can stand up to searing tempertures.

<Hostile or Friendly>
These are hostile creatures, not having to meet other races too much, it is rare to see 2 in a year!

J

Joowna

yea i have vacation, that means im going to work on the terrain like a freak (except for monday :p ) so look out for more news, and screens ! :D

radienx000

Reaction score
<NAME>
Eagilas (Model: Err some Bird that is male and female, Harpy <barrens>)

<Kind of tribe>
Some time ago, a dimensional rip in the universe brought a peace loving race into a war-like world.No one knows how they got here and why, it is a mystery to this day, though the Eagilas would know because they are trying to go back to their homeworld, in a different dimension. These Eagilas live in a valley, which is very protective againsted outsiders. Though these creatures are adventuros, but are afraid of fighting, so they come out at night to see the open plains, and the Moon light's reflection shining into the crystal clear water. They are not attacked by the Frieghters, fortunately.

<Specialities>
These bird-like men can hear far-away with their supersonic hearing, and can see clearly into the Darkness.

<Hostile or Friendly>
These creatures are hostile, but if you agree to be friends with them than they'll side with you. They usually have competition againsted the Coualts, who invade their territory by air, to seek a breeding place.

Quauhtli

I have the right to remain silent.
Reaction score
Class Quests!!

I am happy to announce that we have finally decided how the five first class quests will be!

*bumps*

A

Aasimir

we have? crap, im not even aware of this thing.... :p:p kk, well, yeh, and radien, i like the second one about the eagles, but it needs changes. Perhaps you'd like to do them? We're not really for a little peaceful race that gets pushed around. Maybe give em massive claws and they're quite adept and enjoy ripping out Mur'Gul throats or something. Be inventive.

And i've gotta admit.. i thought my 100th post would be a little more.. "deep". Like a cure for cancer. I guess it'll be waiting for No. 1000

radienx000

Reaction score
hmmm, ok.

<NAME>
Eagilas (Model: Err some Bird that is male and female, Harpy <barrens>)

<Kind of tribe>
Some time ago, a dimensional rip in the universe brought a peace loving race into a war-like world.No one knows how they got here and why, it is a mystery to this day, though the Eagilas would know because they are trying to go back to their homeworld, in a different dimension. These Eagilas live in a valley, which is very protective againsted outsiders. Though these creatures are adventuros, but they must survive in this new world, even it has to involved fighting. The Eagilas have not been outside their crash landing site, which was the valley, they are starting to explore the new lands, well island i should say.

<Specialities>
These bird-like men can hear far-away with their supersonic hearing, and can see clearly into the Darkness. These Birds enjoy using their claws, and its very sharp, enough to cut through 2 trees. Their Talons are in a 'J' shape, enough to grab anyone who dares stand in their way. Though they like the skies, they will find comptetion from the Coualts to the Sea Dragons.

<Hostile or Friendly>
These creatures are hostile, but if you agree to be friends with them than they'll side with you. They usually have competition againsted the Coualts, who invade their territory by air, to seek a breeding place.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quest:
Sea Dragon Lake -
A Lake of crystal clear water, is inhabitied by Sea Dragons who come to breed every once in a year in the very same lake. The young whelps clean themselves in this crystal clear water from the blood birth. Creatures think that if you drink the water holding the properites, you will gain Dragon Blood which can increase your power. But the Lake is on top of the Volcano and is isolated from the creatures down below...

Quauhtli

Reaction score
radienx000 said:
Quest:
Sea Dragon Lake -
A Lake of crystal clear water, is inhabitied by Sea Dragons who come to breed every once in a year in the very same lake. The young whelps clean themselves in this crystal clear water from the blood birth. Creatures think that if you drink the water holding the properites, you will gain Dragon Blood which can increase your power. But the Lake is on top of the Volcano and is isolated from the creatures down below...
omg
on the top of the volcano?
whahha
we have other plans for the volcano, but I might no a space where we could put a lake like this.
Ill discuss it :D

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Darkhoof Tribe (Taurens <Orc>, Tauren Chieften <Orc>)

Long ago, some Orc were with some Taurens (some not all) and lived at Lordearon. While the Orcs escaped from the Burning Legion, the Taurens decided to stay and fight so that the Orc can escape and besides, thier weight can't even be carried by the boats. But in time, they lost some men and decided to escape. They got to this "Unkown Island" battling for thier kind. They are do not stay at one place, but they migrate and wander. Some time they may battleing with you or against you.

Hey because the story said they migrate and wander, does not mean that they really will migrate and wander.. So its your choice if you want them to...

Specialties and weaknesses:
They are big and strong. They have large hp and large damage, but they can't hit flying units as they are not high enough.

They are also good at destroying stuff (trees and stuff like that) easily, but they don't really use it well as they are stupid ( :( ). They are also slow as a disadvantage...

Hostility
Not really that high, but if you want to team up with them you must agree with this. Kill thier Chieftan and you can take place. As the Chieftan's name is Taur Darkhoof, his name is taken from the tribe. The name of the tribe will also be renamed by you by taking your name (for example -=TôinK=-®™ just killed Taur Darkhoof, gaining leadership of the tribe and it will be renamed as -=TôinK=-®™'s Tribe or -=TôinK=-®™ Tribe.). If you get killed, the killer can gain leadership (so you have to kill the killer to gain leadership again <duh...>)

Read the story.. Don't ask me why TAURENS are living in an island.

Question: Can the other critters breed and get eggs or make babies?

EDIT: Add this quest if the gaining the tribe thing is accepted (if you want ofcourse)

Bonus Quest: The Taurens' Freedom
The Taurens have a Chieftan or leader that has been cruel to them. You can kill the Chieftan for honorship and gaining leadership too, but you have to find them as they are really hard to find. If you can kill the Chieftan, Taur Darkhoof, the name of the tribe is changed to your name

Quauhtli

Reaction score
denmax said:
Darkhoof Tribe (Taurens <Orc>, Tauren Chieften <Orc>)

Following text: ~~~

okay, to make long story short
No thx,
Explenation:
Well, first (this is just a side thing), the tauren NEVER lived on lorderean, the orcs and tauren met on kalimdor...
Real Reason:
We dont want "people" living on the island...
Im sorry but...

denmax said:
Question: Can the other critters breed and get eggs or make babies?
What you mean by that?

denmax

Reaction score
quauhtli said:
What you mean by that?

I mean in trigger saying, will you create a trigger that will create eggs and/or smaller animals that appear beside any adult critter?

Oh and this reminded me of something, if you did make a trigger like that, will the critter grow old?

And Im still 12 yrs old.. Dont try asking me that question T_T

Oh and this is not a suggestion..
Yah I know that the Taurens were met in Kalimdor by Thrall, but some ppl dont really do the quests (i know you do, mostly mapmakers do the quest as they will know the names of some heroes if they are out of ideas), thats why I just didn't mind the things.. And besides, they are not PEOPLE, they are just animals that are desserted by the Orc :)P just joking)

EDIT: The Taurens where met by the Kodo Beasts right
EDIT 2: Sorry it took time to pm you back..

denmax

Reaction score
Poisonbearer Tribe (Hyrdra, Hydralisk)

Long ago, Hydras live alone in this island. Then sometime, population of the island is growing. This completly annoys the Hydras that they wanted to have the island for themselves. Then they met some unkown creatures called the Hydralisks. This creature almost has the same power as the Hydra does, thus they are allies for now.

Specialty and Weaknesses:
Both creatures have the ability Shadow Strike and Slow Poison. Hydralisks have thicker carapace but slither making them slower. They both also have big hp and damage. When Hydras die, they create baby Hydras from thier body. Hydralisks are faster in attack but thier projectiles can't reach really that far, having low ranged attacks. Thier projectiles also can't reach flying units.

Hostility:
Imbecilecaly HIGH!! You must offend them to protect yourself or run until you get poisoned and die :p. They are pure hostiles and cannot be controlled, unless if you can kill any other creature in the island except of your kind, Hydras and Hydralisks.

EDIT: BUMP! WAA SORRY!!! :( DBLE POST

A

Aasimir

Hydralisk? We're not bringing anything from any map, game or little book you have read. This is gonna be completely original. So no, we're not including something from starcraft. Find something else to go with them and it'll be taken into consideration.

denmax

Reaction score
Aasimir said:
Hydralisk? We're not bringing anything from any map, game or little book you have read. This is gonna be completely original. So no, we're not including something from starcraft. Find something else to go with them and it'll be taken into consideration.

oh ok, ill think of something original :)

radienx000

Reaction score
<NAME>
Trinities (Dryad <NightElves>, Change the colour though, Keeper of the Grove <NightElves>, Ghost <NightElves, Campagin>)

<Kind of tribe>
These creature are nature lovers, they live in clans, the Trinities are nature protectors, each clan looks after what they believe is the most interested Elements. Normally they hang around Fountains that have magical properites. They are one of the oldest races on the island and more intellegent than the Giul'gia Tribe.

<Specialities>
Handed down from Generations to Generations, starting from their Ancestors, the secret Methods of making Magical Fountains are one of their most powerful special abilities.For all Clans, females of the clans use Spears as tradition while the males fight hand to hand combat. Each Clan has it's own special ablities:

Fireproof Clan <Red Trinities>:
The Fireproof clan can stand up to high temperatures, and can shoot fire spells, as well as Fire arrows. They can make Fountains <Orc/Campagin/FountainOfBlood> that can give immunity to fire and Hp for 1 hour.

Treant's Clan <Green Trinities>:
This Clan's Special abilities are to call the Treants <Trees that move> who are allies with this Clan. They can also summon a tree's aid and make it grow faster or make their roots come up. Their Fountain can increase your Speed of attack and movement, and can increase your Agility for a short period of time.

Earthin Clan <Brown Trinities>:
This Clan's Special Abilities are to call up the Earth's strength, like causing an Earthquake. They can called up Stone Golems to protect them. They make Fountains that can increase your armor and also increase your strength.

Typhoon Clan <Blue Trinities>:
These type of Trinities can summon Water Elementals to help them, and can call Water from anywhere to aid them. Their Fountain increases their mana amount and regeneration, also increases their intellegence.

Stromderas Clan <Normal Trinities>:
This Clan is the Original Clan that all of the Clans came from. They can call the Wind and they live in the High Mountains, their Blades are as sharp as the Wind. Their Fountain gives all atributties +3 and regeneration of healing increased.

<Hostile or Friendly>
All clans are hostile to each other because they all believe in different Elemental Beings.
Their Friendly to:
Fireproof Clan: Halgla
Treant's Clan: Giul'gia Tribe
Earthin Clan: Couatl, Halgla
Typhoon Clan: Couatl
Stromderas Clan: Eagilas

For Any other Information that I mixed up, well this is the updated version. :cool:

Quauhtli

Reaction score
Actually, i really love that idea <3
I think we can do it, somewhere in the west of the island...
Really really wonderfull!

let me see
Fireproof Clan: Fire
Earthin Clan: Earth
Typhoon Clan: Water
Stromderas Clan: Air
Treant's Clan: Nature
is this right?

also,
I have updated the first thread greatly, check it out, its all new!

Quauhtli

Reaction score
*Making an official bump*
lol

also, I want to report that our map is getting worked on a little slowly... We need some more motivation.
Anyone got some?:shades:

Reaction score
I could do the abilites. I just have to know what kind of a hero is which Im making the abilities,

Quauhtli

Reaction score
we might need some abilities for the warrior hero now.

Keep in mind that he has the Might mana, wich means he only gets mana while fighting, and that his max is 100...

A charge abilty from WoW would be nice,
and:
An ability wich makes all surrounding enemies lose defense, not attack!
Also, a Mirror Image wich creates 11 other images wich all do 50% dmg (this is a stronger leveled ability)

that are some ideas for now,
maximum level is 50
Good Luck:D
and thx

Reaction score
I don't know what you mean by Charge ability, because I have never played or even watched WoW.

The other abilites shouldn't be a problem.

An ability wich makes all surrounding enemies lose defense, not attack!

Do you mean that they lose armor?
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Does he need 4 abilities?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.