Unkown Island -RPG

Azedenkae

Reaction score
Um... for pics n images n stuff... you need to upload it to somewhere first like photobucket.com or something...

A

Aasimir

Azedenkae said:
Um... for pics n images n stuff... you need to upload it to somewhere first like photobucket.com or something...
lol, yeh, my brain caught with my hands afterwards (used to JavaScript and HTML) :p

A

Aasimir

quauhtli said:
Dont realy think it works on any computer exept for yours, since u got the files urself...
checked on two other computers plus this one so... :rolleyes:
anyway, thanks for trying to post them xD
And for the rest of you: they DID look ... great! :D

bah! aggravating f******* thing... i guess you'll be waiting for the map then! :( sorry

J

Joowna

im a little busy with school this week, ( many tests ) so no updates from me. This weekend more screenshots.

Quauhtli

I have the right to remain silent.
Reaction score
we've just finished some new things in the game, however
whe are all really busy this week so surely nothing really will happen :eek:

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
If you need AI Triggers at your map, I am glad to help, ask me if you would an I'll PM you with it but better I may see your map as i don't know what is inside your map and I have a quest suggestions to

Search of the Betrayer - (if the ship was not destroyed by the kraken but destroyed by a human)
As in the game, you may think it's the Kraken that destoyed the ship, but it wasn't. As this Hero recalled his mind, he now know who is behind this, it was one of your Sailors of the ship. It was not the Kraken's falt of destroying the ship, but there was a disturbance that one of the Sailors planted on your ship. You may 1. Leave the Kraken alone and search for the Sailor 2. Leave the Sailor as you think he's dead and kill the Kraken so that you can escape 3. Be the servants of the Kraken to have a chance to kill the Sailor directly

Death of the Kraken (if the ship was destroyed by the kraken)
Now it is time to kill the Kraken, but you recalled something, there was an object that can kill anything. But it was in you boat. First go to your boat but not noticed by the Kraken or you fail. Get the [Any item you want]. This doesn't just kill the Kraken directly, but you have to battle it together with your allies.

I STINK AT MAKING QUESTS IM JUST SUGGESTING FOR FUN

Quauhtli

Reaction score
i appreciate any help there is, and if you can help with AI then I think well accept it, (as far as I know...)

also, i am really not going to accept one of those quests (I'm sorry :eek: ), its because weve already kinda made the story on how its gonna tell wat happened with the ship, - ill tell 1 thing, there wasnt a betrayer (...on the ship (<=== dont start thinking things because i wrote this)

u might want to check the first post and read all the quests

ill discuss with the other makers about the AI help, so ...

J

Joowna

New screenshots arrived!

4bdykwj.jpg

2usj5ll.jpg

49h50tx.jpg

like them?

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
1st one:looks great :)
2nd one: bit bland the way the waterfall falls...you could make just one waterfall with big scaling value ;)
3rd one: very nice

+repped :)

Quauhtli

Reaction score
Update 7.3

New Update:
Alright, I've again updated and unleashed newer news about quests, and also made lots of the text smaller, since the post whas taking in far to much space. Happy Reading! :D

Quauhtli

Reaction score
Hurray!

We've finished the swamp! :D
Also, I want to keep you all attuned that whe still need some ideas

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
If I can see the environment, triggers and something like that, then I may put AI on your map. It's ok if you don't trust me, its not your fault...

Or you may give me a map that is protected, I play it, i can observe it then I may PM you with the AI triggers..

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Anyone mind if I add some quests?

Hydra Behemoth:
The murlocs have been driven away from their homes by a ferocious beast called a Hydra Behemoth. Hydra Behemoths aren't just ordinary Hydras, they also excel in speed and cripple enemy lines to any who oppose these creatures. Proceed with caution, and you will be awarded greatly.

Crabius the Devourer:
Though bretheren to the Makrura, Crabius the Devourer, the Sea Crab Behemoth King, raided parts of both Mur'gul and Makrura, thus making them scatter to other parts of the island. The Makrura and Mur'gul will reward you when you get Crabius' head.

Turtanus the Shellshock Basher:
Turtanus, a Snapping Turtle Behemoth, has recently plundered and raided small Murloc lands. The murloc are being driven to closer Mur'gul lands, thus making the murloc drive into extiction. Kill this giant behemoth and you will be awared new battle tricks.

Warlock Magic:
After you had just killed the Behemoths, a Stromreaver Warlock just gathers the bodies, snatches the head, and runs off. Find this orc hermit and find what magics he is using.

The Behemoth Trio:
After you find this warlock, he starts murmuring in Demonic, making it hard to understand. You can understand very few words like: Summon, Rise, and Fight. Then all the sudden, the Behemoths become reanimated again! Destroy these weakened fools to nothing. Note: Reanimated units have 2/3 of their original sats as if they were alive.

Sea Myth:
Though was a myth, murlocs have seen sightings of a great sea serpent lurking near the shore. You just think of it as a snake, but....you hear hissing sounds coming closer toward you. A snake, a crocodile? No. But a juvenille sea dragon is sighted right behind you! The murloc villagers scurry to safety while the warriors aid you to defend their village. If you can destroy this dragon, you will be awarded a rare artifact.

Deformed Naga Appearances:
Everyone is talking about Deformed Naga appearing on their side of the island. The murloc and mur'gul keep watch over the towers and heavily guard it's town. Perhaps killing 30 of these vicious creatures would make the Naga return to where they belong.

Quauhtli

Reaction score
Thanatos_820> I like your quests :) , although I think we're gonna make the warlock a murloc (or mur'gul), because there aren't any orcs on the island.

denmax> I might get Joowna to make a screenie of the map we have now, also, I have made a REALLY DUMB STUPID TINY map version WICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ISLAND ITS JUST A DUMB SMALL TINY VERSION WITH NOTHING ON IT! So don't think when you see it AH HOW STUPID because its just to see how to map would look like. The map in real is like 25 times bigger! :shades:

denmax> Once I get Aasimir to agree you can already see the island looks (THE TINY ONE :rolleyes: ), then I will post it.
Also, if I just pm you some of the triggers, how would you be able to tell me what the AI should be...?

Updates:
I am happy to announce that we have finally completed our first quest!

radienx000

Reaction score
Here are some other quests I thought of:
The Tower of Vanque:
Standing on a small dead hill, is a Tower that can be seen from the whole island. This Tower was used to share the knowlegde of everyone on the island, you could find text that has High-Ranked spells. But as Generations passed people around the island started to keep their secrets, then no one bothered to protect the Tower, as it was standing alone to today...
Creatures now inhabit the Tower, but they say that one dum creature came inside and started to grow in Knowlegde and power... Will this creature be an ally or foe and what untold knowlegde can you find in there?

Ranger Quest: The Twig of the Reflex Tree:
Wood of the reflex tree is so flexable that its hard to destroy, even with a sharpened blade. The Twig can make arrows shoot like Guns, and can go straight threw the target. But the Tree is hard to find, for it is a living thing and can move, but only slowly...

Quauhtli

Reaction score
radienx000> I like the idea, we might slitely change it but dont worry, it will surely be almost exactly the same. Once Aasimir or Joowna gets online on MSN I'll discuss it.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Sorry if I didn't look at the 1st post all the way through but you just hooked me on fire with this :D:

quauhtli said:
Idea Needs:
A few more quests
Units
Models
Abilities <= and lots of them!

New Units:

Murloc Units:

Murloc Tidewarrior:
HP: 320
Damage: 10-12
Armor: 2
Speed: Fast
Attack Speed: Fast

Murloc Warrior:
HP: 380
Damage: 12-15
Armor: 3

Murloc Crusader:
HP: 420
Damage: 15-18
Armor: 1

Armored Murloc Warrior:
HP: 450
Damage: 17-21
Armor: 5

Murloc Guardian:
HP: 490
Damage: 18-21
Armor: 6

Murloc Shellshucker:
HP: 530
Damage: 21-24

Armored Murloc Crusader:
HP: 560
Damage: 23-27

Murloc Seawarrior:
HP: 600
Damage: 28-31

Armored Murloc Guardian:
HP: 620
Damage: 33-36

Murloc Assassin:
HP: 650
Damage: 41-45
Attack Speed: Average

Murloc Tidalking:
HP: 1200
Damage: 71-74
Armor: 11
Attack Speed: Very Fast

Makrura:

Makruraling:
HP: 220
Damage: 12-13
Armor: 2
Speed: Average

Makrura Seadweller:
HP: 280
Damage: 13-15
Speed: Average

Makrura Deepsea Walker:
HP: 560
Damage: 33-42

Makrura Armored Snapper:
HP: 725
Damage: 41-50
Armor: 9

Makrura Seaking:
HP: 1900
Damage: 81-95
Armor: 7

Hydra:

Hydra Behemoth:
HP: 2750
Damage: 102-120
Armor: 15
Speed: Very Fast

Hydra Seamaster:
HP: 8500
Damage: 320-367
Speed: Very Fast

I'll post in more later...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How are you all? :D
    +1
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.