What the... Click on altar=game crash

Fuin

Reaction score
As in thread on my map when i click on altar game crashes. There is no info about error it's finish game process it kick me out to Windows. Anyone know what's going on?

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
That sounds weird. Has it always been like that? If not, have you added any trigger lately that does something with the altar?

Fuin

Reaction score
I have a lot triggers but any of them don't do something with altar. It happens for all players only on one of my map and it started today, well i have custom heroes but earlier it worked

Jackal

You can change this now in User CP... or Die Tryin
Reaction score
Try disabling all your triggers and then click on the altar. If your game does not crash continuously enable the triggers until the game starts crashing, then you know what trigger is causing it.

Or it could be the heroes. Have you used custom icons at all?

Fuin

Reaction score
Nope i used only bsic icons from warcraft but I changed also gameplay constants and added my new heroes to heroes lists to make unaviable hiring 2x the same one, i will try to reset it to default
EDIT:
Yeah thats it after I reset it to default game works fine..... But still no idea why it crashed

Lightstalker

Reaction score
If one of the Heroes in your altar can transform into another unit, then you must only put a ''Techtree Dependency Equivalent'' to the original unit.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.