What would you like in the Trigger Editor?

Grundy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
so are you making something that will have more gui functions? like a GUI actions for things that currently can only be done in jass?

P

Persen

Yes, im adding more GUI functions, some that already are in JASS, and some that requires a bit of jass script (Like WEU advanced triggers).

Grundy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
you should work with Vexorian and try to get his spell/ability templates and invx system in GUI.

and i dont know if you're doing it, but you should definately allow the use of local variables in GUI.

G

grupoapunte

Hi man where did u got the info to know how to make an WE mod? is there anysource code or manual that tells u how to do that? im interested in learning im a C++ programer, i also cant figure out how the makers of game protectors and deprotectors know the file's format of wc3 maps.
Im very impatient to know all, i can also help u with ur project if u like, but plz i need info. :D

P

Persen

grupoapunte said:
Hi man where did u got the info to know how to make an WE mod? is there anysource code or manual that tells u how to do that? im interested in learning im a C++ programer, i also cant figure out how the makers of game protectors and deprotectors know the file's format of wc3 maps.
Im very impatient to know all, i can also help u with ur project if u like, but plz i need info. :D
There are no tutorials on this... If you haven't got any experience in modding, it will be difficult. (Starcraft is a good start if you'd like to learn)

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
An event = Unit touches (random point in (region))

Rad

Reaction score
That would be like... umm... anyways

Unit enters region[Convert point with size to region [Random point in *Playable map area* with size 1x1]]

Wouldnt that do the same thing? Probrably leaks knowing its GUI :rolleyes: stupid JASS never should have been invented :p

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Thanx this will help in random battles.

the Lumpy

►►►
Reaction score
Needs a Player Group - Random N players from player group (they already have one for unit groups).

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Most of the previously mentioned stuff can already be done with very small and simple scripts.

B

BlizzScripts

just open w3U execu. and change and add what u want and will do the same thing as u doing :)

MooMooMan

Reaction score
put item combonation trigger into it.

along with anything elde that wouldmake adota because people are always after those types of triggers.

P

Persen

DotA-Crime said:
just open w3U execu. and change and add what u want and will do the same thing as u doing :)
So you're saying that i should use WEU??? This is a thread about my we mod, so don't suggest me to use WEU, will you?

along with anything elde that wouldmake adota because people are always after those types of triggers.
Clarify please? "Cuz i ain't got no potion for it"

Sargon

Reaction score
How about a slide with polar offest? That'd be neat.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.