Which Cheats More The Map Maker Or The Gamer?

Which Of The Two

• Total voters

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
Which of the two do you think uses the in game cheats more. Vote wisely.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Gamer.
How will a mapper cheat?
I just put test triggers in xD

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
The gamer will use cheats more, the mapper doesnt need to, he is an expert at his map, he made it.

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
Aaw, even though you are an expert, you will need the cheats to ease you game testing.

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
id have to put in the map maker if the map is any good, but if the map was not tested, why bother and put cheats?

ertaboy356b

Old School Gamer
Reaction score
I do cheat the maps, so I vote for map maker ^^..

But my brother always cheats any maps, including starcraft, age of empires, Vice City (lol), etc... hehe.. So I'm 50:50..

But I'll totally vote for map maker.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Map maker. Kind of hard to cheat (legally) without having them in the map. And why else would they be there?

D

dunpealx4

i created a lot of maps, a few of them have cheats, but nobody knows the codes. only i know.

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
Map maker. Kind of hard to cheat (legally) without having them in the map. And why else would they be there?

w8, are we talking about just the like included cheats (iseedeadpeople, whosyourdaddy, etc.) or like cheats as in maphack and other things?

EatShrooms

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Good question. I'd say they both cheat a lot, but if having to choose only one I'd say the map maker.

Reaction score
No gamer uses cheats. My personal opinion goes somehow like.. this: Cheater != Gamer.

Nudl9

Reaction score
i created a lot of maps, a few of them have cheats, but nobody knows the codes. only i know.
or just make a condition on the playername and ofc protect the map so people cant change it in the remakes! :D

w8, are we talking about just the like included cheats (iseedeadpeople, whosyourdaddy, etc.) or like cheats as in maphack and other things?
can be anything mappers use triggered cheats in their own map such as removing coldown from all units and the gamers can use maphack and such...

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
Well its kind of both for me, the gamer cheats by somehow giving themselves something, but that of course wouldn't be possible without the map maker puting in a trigger....so take your pick?

1337Elite

Reaction score
Gamers cheat more than map developers. If you put "cheats" in maps, they can't really be called cheats, more like commands.

Jackal

You can change this now in User CP... or Die Tryin
Reaction score
map developers do of course

They add a cheat code into their map so they can get ahead of everyone else, map developers usually arent brilliant at playing their own games, they know how to play but they dont know how to play well

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.