Wild Axes...

C

Cazz

Is there someone that can help me recreate the spell? i have absolutely no idea how it was made

C

Cookie

I've never heard of the spell so i cant say that i can recreate it... could you give us a brief explanation of the spell and what it does?

substance

Reaction score
Its a fairly simple parabola effect that makes the axes vary in speed depending on the target location distance.

chovynz

We are all noobs! in different states of Noobism!
Reaction score
Use Deal Damage to Area for one - not line damage. Use substance's post for the other. Actually fairly simple to make. (In theory and in Jass. I would also hazard a guess fairly easy in GUI too.) Ask someone else though. I'm too busy with my own projects.

substance

Reaction score
Well to make it more realistic you should damage units as they intersect with the actual axes.

Something like:

PHP:
local unit axe
local real x = GetUnitX(axe)
local real y = GetUnitY(axe)
local group g = CreateGroup()

call GroupEnumUnitsInRange(g, x, y, 60, null)

Then use a loop to deal damage.

C

Cazz

Eeeerrrr i dont understand JASS so i wouldnt understand it in open source dota neither,

Marrusian

Reaction score
If you don't understand JASS why you ask for that DotA Spell ? More than 40% spells from DotA can't be remaked in GUI so ... LEARN JASS (more good)

substance

Reaction score
If you don't understand JASS why you ask for that DotA Spell ? More than 40% spells from DotA can't be remaked in GUI so ... LEARN JASS (more good)

Because he wants an ability in his map, and he doesnt want to have to learn a whole programming language just to have it =p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.