Weird Woman aims to become world's fattest

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
An obese mother in the US is trying to put on weight in order to become the world's fattest woman.

Donna Simpson, from New Jersey, weighs 273kg but told the Daily Mail newspaper she had her heart set on reaching her goal weight of 1000lb (450kg) in two years.

The 42-year-old already holds the title of the world's fattest mother after giving birth to her daughter in 2007 when she weighed 241kg.

"I'd love to be 1000lb ... it might be hard though, running after my daughter keeps my weight down," Ms Simpson told the Daily Mail.

Last edited:

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Knowing America, this record is going to be hard to keep...

Orgasm

Reaction score
Knowing America, this record is going to be hard to keep...

I am starting to become ashamed of my country to be honest. I look at everyone and they're just so lazy, being fat isn't a horrible thing. But to be so lazy you're not physically active is just wrong.

I'm more surprised this woman wants to BECOME the world's fattest woman. I will not be hitting that.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
She's got a daughter?
That poor thing is going to need to get used to all the "Yo Mamas So Fat..." jokes that are coming her way.

Bronxernijn

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
People dying all around the globe and she wants to be the fattest on earth? Hell no, she deserves to be executed.

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
People dying all around the globe and she wants to be the fattest on earth? Hell no, she deserves to be executed.

I second.

Too much fats deposit in her brain that she can't manage to think sanely. Same goes to her husband. I feel sorry for their daughter.

Wummi

Just Relax and Smile!
Reaction score
She's got a daughter?
That poor thing is going to need to get used to all the "Yo Mamas So Fat..." jokes that are coming her way.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!! HAHA!

Doctor: "Your mama's so fat that she's prespiring mayonnaise. Does she have an occupation?"
Son: "Yeah, she works in a movie theatre. She's one of the screens."

--Ouch man!

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
Thank you for that, I just ate:(

I find it a bit ironic that her last name is Simpson in two ways^^
The first thing it reminds me of is Homer Simpson and the second is Jessica Simpson:rolleyes:

She and Homer shares the fat and they all three seem to share their low IQ:nuts:

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
I wonder if she talked to her doctor first.. I wouldn't be too surprised if she didn't and ended up dying

also, sumo wrestler diet!

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
Sumo wrestlers subsist on a whole lot of soup full of beef, noodles, and some vegetables. Sounds heavenly. <3

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
:thdown:
To be world's fattest, It's more Important then her daughter?
Who is going to take care of her child when she dies? It's gonna happen one day.
Seriously, She's freakin' nuts

BlowingKush

I hit the blunt but the blunt hit me.
Reaction score
She should get breast implants once she hits a thousand pounds.

A fully inflated rack of tits is the only way to counter such obesity.

And her only chance of getting laid ever again.

Even if she had a 900 pound Lipo suction procedure, her leftover skin flaps would be like human quicksand.

Hell, Id probably have sex with her just to say "Ya, I hit that shit."

For me it would be like climbing Mt. Everest.

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
Article said:
In order to pay for the enormous amounts of food she is eating — her weekly grocery bill is $815 — Ms Simpson makes money by running a website where men pay to watch her consume fast food.
Wait, what?

BlowingKush

I hit the blunt but the blunt hit me.
Reaction score
In order to pay for the enormous amounts of food she is eating — her weekly grocery bill is $815 — Ms Simpson makes money by running a website where men pay to watch her consume fast food.

OMG that is HILARIOUS..

she is my hero

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
There really literally is a site for every different kind of wierd fetish, isn't there? :rolleyes:

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.