You know your addicted to warcraft when...

N

NAGA!

NAGA! said:
528:You are about to die but you say it does not matter because you have the reincarnation ability
529:You are about to die and you don't have the reincarnation ability but you still say it does not matter because your family can resserect you at the altar of nOObs

You know,I've got a map that has two teams,pros and noobs,and the hero altar for the noob team is....gasp,altar of nOObs >.>

564.You have made over 1000 maps(do you belive I did?You probably don't)
565.You have made a map with over 60 custom races(gasp,me!)
566.You quote "wOOt" when this thread gets to 566

wOOt!

mixmax2

RedArmyGangsta
Reaction score
567. When you beg your 100 year old mother to buy you warcraft undies
568. When you choose Warcraft over Staying Alive without Warcraft
569. When your name is Im_On_56k or xxxxConanxxx on a Warcraft Forum

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
570. you write a big ass long list about reasons why you love warcraft?
571. You find a forum called "thehelper" and worship it like a religion
572. You started out life poor, you died poor, and all your children received Warcraft Trivia Medals of honor

Siefer

Reaction score
574. When the line between being awake, dreaming, and playing Warcraft begins to fade into near-nothingness

X

Xaven

575 - ...someone calls you, you reply 'Yes milord?'
576 - ...you paint yourself green and hide in burrows, shooting people with arrows
577 - ...you organise items into mazes (thinking your playing TD)
578 - ...your WC3 CD melts into the computer due to over-usage
579 - ...you can read this list without falling asle..ZzzzZzzz...

Pyromancer

Reaction score
iiiitsssss, stttttiiiillll aaalllliiivveee, iiii wwoonnnttt ffaaaiiillll yyoouu...... blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :eek:

it died. we've listed every single thing ever. 579

good grief!!!!!!!

580. when you get in debt for $10000000000000 to the electric company for playing to much you-know-what

yay, i get 580!!!!! my lucky number (according to my horoscope)

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
nor will I fail you. 581:
when you kill off your whole family and surrounding nieghbors so they wont bother you while playing and die three days later from low blood pressure.

Arcane

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
582. When you dream about playing The Helper's Last Stand map, (Or whatever it is called.) *You know, I did dream about it, last night...I was playing as this hero with Guldan model, he had Frost Nova and chain heal or whatever.* Yes I know, I'm crazy :nuts: .

Pyromancer

Reaction score
w/e said:
nor will I fail you. 581:
when you kill off your whole family and surrounding nieghbors so they wont bother you while playing and die three days later from low blood pressure.

many people have died from starvation, exhaustion, etc. because they played on the computer for so long. im serios!!!!! look into it!

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score

Pyromancer said:
580. when you get in debt for $10000000000000 to the electric company for playing to much you-know-what

583. When you correct someone else saying that you have cable and it is completely payed by your dads office.

584. When you have free cable

585. When there are 585 reasons for being addicted to warcraft... and growing.

586. When your checking a hot girl out and you notice that the nightelfs have a better jiggle. (Not me.. just pulled this out of my ass, Don't get any ideas) :p

S

SwatyBoy

Oops

587. You'll make a Maple Story RPG map.

588. You'll buy a Red coat, thinking it is posible to activate immolation by setting it on fire and wearing it and thinking it might burn up all Ents (Your Bad Friends)

589. You'll dress like a sheep and try to build farms...

S

SWAT-Sheep

590. You'll try to sit on your pet dog and hold a plastic sword, then go out to challenge your friend in tag.

591. Better than tip 588, set your self on fire for permanent immolation.

592. You'll say ''Darkness called.. But i was on the phone so i missed it. I tried to star 69 darkness but his machine picked up, so i yelled ''Pick up the phone darkness!'' but he ignored...Darkness must have been screening his calls...''

592 + 593. ''Ringggg Ringggg... Hello? Darkness whats up? Did the demon hunter . left you a message?
Darkness: No i dont have his number...

L

Luciann

Wow this has gone on for a long time.... *eyes bleeding* :eek:

So..are there n e step down clinics for this sorta thing, or am I just doomed?

....ugh...

594. When you experience "Warcraft Withdrawal". :banghead:

S

SWAT-Sheep

595. You sit in the fridge :confused: and ask your brother...''Come and get me Ents!!''

S

SWAT-Sheep

596. You will sit on the stove and say ''IM A FIRELORD!! MUAHAHA''

596+597. You burn and the stove and die and your brother says...ONLY YOU CAN PREVENT FOREST FIRE..

598. You'll be a space marine (I guess) and poke your brother all day long and say ''Taste of my bullets!" :shades:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.