You know your addicted to warcraft when...

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
236. You make a map and decide to make a homepage for it with rules and how to play etc. (reffering to dota!)
237. You trip over and say that a shade did it.
238. You throw a rock at your friend and say a treant did it.
239. You mess up someone's car and say a banshee possessed you to do it.
240. You write with a quill on papyrus.

~Jindo

Shadowy Fear

I have returned
Reaction score
241. You repeatadly poke a sheep in the hopes that it blow up :D

242. You repeatadly poke a sheep and it DOES blow up :rolleyes:

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
243. You go home and ask why all the peon's are at school.

244. You go to work and shout "THE ENEMY IS COMING, PREPARE FOR BATTLE!" and then "TP! TP! TP!"

245. You go to a fast-food resteraunt and ask for an eagle wing with an ogre mac and then say how much gold you want?

~Jindo

N

nRage

246. You're being chased by some muggers so you repeatedly stomp the floor hoping to stun them

Whoops, acc put 250 :banghead:

Shadowy Fear

I have returned
Reaction score
247. Try to get your parents to sell your little brother by telling them that if you do, you will have less than 50 population and thus get full income instead of 70%.

S

stuartg123

248. You have a nightmare and a rifleman saves you
249. A nightmare comes true and a full warcraft army really saves you! :eek:

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
250. You prey all the time that warcraft was real.
251. You think trees are treants.
252. Someone comes along and you throw them to the wall and start shouting about how "they're" coming and if he gives you 1000 gold you can save them.

~Jindo

R

Ralle_Janis

#147 LOL, Nice 1 :D

151. U convices ur mom that u need more food, if not u cant buy anymore units

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
Ralle_Janis said:
#147 LOL, Nice 1 :D

151. U convices ur mom that u need more food, if not u cant buy anymore units
151? we're on 252. your should be 253.

254. You look for the biggest tree you can find, and portect it, incase Archimonde revives from his alter
255. For christmas, you write a letter to Arthas, hpoing he'll make you a death knight
256. You give midgets rifles and make them wear long beards
257. You have a pet dog/bear/furry ratsanimal named Misha.
258. You sell your 'tomes of power' for 1000 gold
259. You look at people you don't like and wonder how much HP they'd have in warcraft, and how much damage they would give.
260. You keep a 'Book of the Dead' on your shelves, just in case someone might attack you
261. You cary a flag, hpoing that it yill give you vampiric aure

N

nRage

262. You see a new way of life so stand up from your chair
263. You relise you have no lumber supplies so you start cutting down the trees in peoples yards
264. You relise your low on gold supplies so start setting up gold mines in your back yard and start hiring 'peasents'

Wark

Animal
Reaction score
265. When your friend calls you, instead of asking him where he is, you ask him to ping his location.
266. You refuse to leave your "Blight", a black peice of carpet, in key areas of your house.

Wark

Animal
Reaction score
268. The Warcraft III CD never leaves your disk drive.

EDIT: 269. You think about it everynight before you fall asleep.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
That last one is me...Sadly. I haven't taken the CD out of the drive in a good 9 months.

Well, I switched computers, but it went directly to the new one.

Wark

Animal
Reaction score
XXconanXXX said:
That last one is me...Sadly. I haven't taken the CD out of the drive in a good 9 months.

Well, I switched computers, but it went directly to the new one.

lol i dont even remember when i took mine out. THis is the first time since a long while (i'm installing digital camera software)

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
270. When you name your pets after warcraft animals

I have 2 CD drives in my computer (1 cd and 1 cd/dvd) Warcraft NEVER comes out.

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
271. When you keep playing a wierd game called "You know your addicted to warcraft when..." you know its so old but you just can't STOP!!...

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
Krakka said:
271. When you keep playing a wierd game called "You know your addicted to warcraft when..." you know its so old but you just can't STOP!!...

How many times is this? 11 now?

272. You keep thinking of ways to show your addicted to warcraft, just to get your post count up.

EDIT- sorry, I put 172 :(

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
This is the WarCrack thread LOL - robbing my forums of posters everday - WOW.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
273. When you make a thred or post in a thred about you being adictcted to warcraft :p

WOOT 100th Post!!! :D :eek: :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • WildTurkey WildTurkey:
    is there a stephen green in the house?
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up WildTurkey?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Looks like Google fixed whatever mistake that made the recipes on the site go crazy and we are no longer trending towards a recipe site lol - I don't care though because it motivated me to spend alot of time on the site improving it and at least now the content people are looking at is not stupid and embarrassing like it was when I first got back into this like 5 years ago.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Plus - I have a pretty bad ass recipe collection now! That section of the site is 10 thousand times better than it was before
  • The Helper The Helper:
    We now have a web designer at my job. A legit talented professional! I am going to get him to redesign the site theme. It is time.
  • Varine Varine:
    I got one more day of community service and then I'm free from this nonsense! I polished a cop car today for a funeral or something I guess
  • Varine Varine:
    They also were digging threw old shit at the sheriff's office and I tried to get them to give me the old electronic stuff, but they said no. They can't give it to people because they might use it to impersonate a cop or break into their network or some shit? idk but it was a shame to see them take a whole bunch of radios and shit to get shredded and landfilled
  • The Helper The Helper:
    whatever at least you are free
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How are you all? :D
    +1
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.