You know your addicted to warcraft when...

R

Ralle_Janis

Alexander, in your signature it says: bblablablas last stand for HUMANITY. aint that wrong, or rather only some of it, since it is the entire world that will fall if we loose the defending, and with that all other being in it, like orcs (wich aint humanity) and elfes (wich aint humanity) and so on

Just at though :D :p :) :rolleyes:

Shadowy Fear

I have returned
Reaction score
70. You correct people for minor racial confusion on sigs no one looks at anyway ;)

71. You ask a little kid what JASS code he used to Slide down the slide at the park.

72. In San Francisco, you grumble about how they should have used Linear Fog instead of Exponential 1 Fog, and the XYZ Start is too high.

73. You wonder what the hell is past the four continents of the WC3 map; is the Warcraft world a FREAKING PANCAKE?! Is there an invisible barrier??? :confused:

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
74. You finally decide to get off the seat but realise that it is stuck to you! :eek:

75. You finally decide to get off the seat and see a big mark where you were sitting on it! :eek:

76. You find 76 reasons of how people can be addicted!

(w00t 76!!!)

~Jindo

R

Ralle_Janis

80. You smith you own sword and go and chop down some ugly people screaming GRAB YOUR SWORD AND FIGTH THE HORDE

81. You walk up to people and spinning around yourself, trying to damage them with your bladestorm

82. When people talk to you the only ansvers u can give is the unit sounds from the game like:- Hey son come here, its dinnign time! - I lost my head! it was about yay big, i was keeping it on my spear, if you find it let me know

83. When you are away from your room (wich is VERY rare) u have the best laptop machine ever and a rack so u can carry it whereever u go, and still play

C

ChrisW16

You know you're addicted to Warcraft III when your grandmother dies, but it's alright because you can revive her at the Altar of Kings for 170 gold.

.....when you see the UPS-man ring your doorbell and you run to your house to grab your milita gear.

Sargon

Reaction score
ChrisW16 said:
You know you're addicted to Warcraft III when your grandmother dies, but it's alright because you can revive her at the Altar of Kings for 170 gold.

That is brilliant.

D

dArKzEr0

87. When you find #85 "brilliant"

88. When you know all the hotkeys for your favorite race.

89. When you know all the hotkeys for every race.

90. When settling disputes you resort to "1v1"s. (That's me)

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Shadowy Fear said:
52. When you've read all or most of the Warcraft books OR the full history of Warcraft

I take offense to that -.-

91. When you take offense to someone saying you're addicted to Warcraft, when you know deep down inside, you ARE addicted to Warcraft.

92. When you get people to go online so you can beat them in Dark Deeds 6 *smiles evilly at Malice*

93. When you save replays of Dark Deeds 6 to tell your friends how damn good you are :coo:

94. When you're the 90th "You know you're addicted to Warcraft when..." reason.

R

Ralle_Janis

Corrected 93.

When u save all replay when u win in any game, just to show how cool u are

Shadowy Fear

I have returned
Reaction score
95. When you start whole threads to complain about how BLizzard doesn't like WC3 anymore and won't release any patches.

96. When you reply to one of the above threads /|\ /|\ /|\

97. Have half a dozen unfinished WC maps in your Maps ---> Downloads folder.

Sargon

Reaction score
Only half a dozen? I must have fifteen random old versions of AWA lying around.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Shadowy Fear said:
97. Have half a dozen unfinished WC maps in your Maps ---> Downloads folder.

I hate you -.-

DM Cross

Reaction score
Yes, but consider who I am :p

NAoW
A Wanderer
Blood Brothers
WoWO

Still waiting to finish these, plus a new idea, plus SOO MANY OTHERS! :( Now I feel bad...

ROFL:D

DM Cross

Reaction score
Shush, you :p I didn't mean I actually had a HALF DOZEN, just that I had quite a few :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.