Video Global Ghost Hunt 2024 Spring Event - Rootless Destinations Investigation 05/03/24 - Haunted TX Jailhouse in Palestine, TX

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
rootlessdestinations.png

Global Ghost Hunt 2024 Spring Event - Rootless Destinations Investigation 05/03/24 - Haunted TX Jailhouse in Palestine, TX​

Rootless Destinations investigated the Haunted TX Jailhouse, aka the Old Anderson County Jail in Palestine, Texas on May 3, 2024 for the Spring 2024 Global Ghost Hunt!

Stream Link:

This location is the Old Anderson County Jail rebranded as a Haunted TX Jailhouse and it is totally haunted. Whatever happened in that jailhouse over all those years is absolutely still there and we investigated it. What an incredible investigation and experience! This was so much fun to do, and the video really catches how thrilling and creepy it was during the experience. This location is incredibly spiritually active and this video caught it on camera! This place is definitely worth a road trip to investigate and the location owner is into it and is so much help!

This Location received a 5 star review from me as a Google Guide as the location owner was so accomodating and technically savvy and handled so much camera stuff - amazing. If you are a content creator this guy has it all ready for you.

If you are looking for an event space for a Paranormal Investigation or any kind of event this location is the perfect spot - they totally offer that plus wifi :) - Check it out! They also have Christmas and Halloween events that are Awesome attactions in the area that draw crowds from all over!

Global_Ghost_Hunt_Small.jpg

Global Ghost Hunt Spring 2024 Team and Investigation Schedule

Last edited:

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I went back and re-watched the video and I have to say it is by far the best one Rootless has ever done, imho! I think the girls did a fantastic job and especially Pam behind the camera.

Warning to people who visit or want to investigate the TX Jailhouse - this place is incredibly active and it is possible to bring bad things home from here. It might be stuff from the location, it might be stuff following Paranormal groups around who go to the location, but one of the Rootless team had a bad time with something that came back with her and had to extensively cleanse. Be careful and make sure to cleanse thoroughly after you investigate.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.