GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
minimize, click the thing that looks like speakers, and grab the little bar and slide it up, after that if it doesnt work check to see if ur speakers are plugged in... lol just messin :p can you upload a pic of the object editor so we can actually see whats goin on?

GFreak45

Reaction score
upload it onto TH.net or i cant help you till i get home in 9 hrs, im at work and imageshack is blocked for me... you can do this by editing your original post and doing manage attachments down below the save changes button, then upload your file

GFreak45

Reaction score
i cant use any mirrors other than th.net check at the bottom of the post when you press go advanced while editing (go advanced should be right next to the save button)

GFreak45

Reaction score
its very very small lol, i think you should try setting the sound to it not the sound loop, i believe the loop one is to loop normal sounds but if it is already a loop it doesnt work, thats just my thoughts, if that doesnt work i would check the actuall life drain ability

GFreak45

Reaction score
might wanna try that paired with 1 of the sound settings, i think if you have it on the basic sound and play it on the repeated part it will loop right, but this is all based off speculation without an editor present, dont quote me on it lol

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
If your ability is a unit-targeted one, you could just base it off Life Drain instead.

Or you could try triggering the sound.

Mr_Bean355

Reaction score
I also have a channel spell but when I choose a sound in the "Sound - Effect Sound" field nothing plays. How can I fix this?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.