Archon Like

Mindlessbody

Reaction score
I triggered and put the farseer ball lightning attack on a unit's chest and it's only seem to be glowing.:)

So does anyone knowhow to make the ball lightning bigger so it would cover the entire unit just like the archon on starcraft?:confused:

And does anyone know where to get custom models?

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
As far as finding custom models, they are all over the internet. Just to get you started, you can go here and here. Google is your best friend. :)

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
Make a dummy unit with your model farseer model. Then create it and the target units location and increase its size.

the_ideal

user title
Reaction score
He means create a unit with no collision and no food cost that is invulnerable and not selectable (give it the locust ability to make it not have collision and be unselectable) that has the farseer attack as the model, and set the scaling value from 1.00 to something larger so that the lightning ball will be larger.

Then--this will be annoying-- you have to create a trigger that will move the farseer lightning "dummy unit" to the position of the original unit every .01 seconds.

I don't know of any easier ways to do this that will make the lightning ball larger than the normal farseer attack animation. You could try making it the animation for a passive ability like evasion with a 0% chance to hit, but I don't think you could scale it up then.

Good luck!

Mindlessbody

Reaction score
I am so so sorry to be bugging u but as I said before I am a newbie at this,so can you post a screenshot of the triggers?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.