Awesome weapon gone wrong

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
You can copy and paste the link. Anyway, here's the pic:

1208222643385ga8.jpg

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
lmfao, seriously i mean its a great idea, but wtf?

for some reasoni can;t help but think Aperture Science...

B

benj_war3

Pretty nice.... I can't believe S.W.A.T use that kind of weapon.. That's embarrasing dude.. The cat may get shot.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
hahah that's an awesome picture.

And wow, I just noticed all the corner shot is is a pistol mounted onto a rifle with a camera...

So uncool. I thought they got some technology to actually shoot a bullet sideways. :eek:

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
Nah, that's the real deal, might look stupid here and now but in a war zone you'd be thankful that the enemy think it is just a cat :p

It works too. That is to say, it does the job it's required to do - the kitty is merely a tool to help do that in a more covert manner.

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
the weapon is really awesome, IMO.

it was even featured in an episode of CSI Miami.
(i'm a crime show geek :p)

it also has many attachments, including an auto-rife and grenade launcher.

i saw that episode of CSI Miami! i remember something involving paint solved the crime (i think?)

anyway, truly awesome gun. but wats wrong with kitty camo? i think its a great idea. who's gonna suspect the cat (unless theyve checked out the Funny Pic thread :p)

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
If you're sitting a hundred or so feet away and you saw it, the first thing you'd think of isn't a gun. Unless you're in a place where cats aren't common, then you might be confused.

D

Detergent

The person who came up with the cat idea might have being playing Postal. In Postal you can use a cat as a silencer (by stabing it on the front of your gun).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.