Combination Spells

kirinelf

Reaction score
How hard would it be to make them? Say... Hero A uses Skill A. If Hero B uses Skill B in a certain timeframe (Say about 1 second), both skills get cancelled, and the two use Skill C, a more powerful skill that costs no mana. If Hero B doesn't use Skill B, nothing happens. Inverse is true: If Hero B uses Skill B, Hero A has a timeframe to use Skill A to trigger Skill C. Plenty of tricks that can be had: The maximum amount of time Skill B can be put off while still triggering the combo (To maximize damage done by Skill A) for example, or maybe a triple combo attack between three Heroes.

Or on a (perhaps) simpler route, how about chain spells? As in you cast Spell A. If you cast Spell B within a certain timeframe, you trigger Spell C. If during Spell C, you use Spell D, you cast Spell E, a devastating spell that costs some more mana. Assuming you have the mana to pull it off, you can deal huge damage.

Just little ideas I thought up. I have a feeling that their difficulty'd be rather high, but I'm not sure. What do you guys think?

tmow

Reaction score
possibly try doing it with buffs...for example...

Event: a unit begins casting an ability

Conditon: ability being cast equal to spell to and target unit has buff Fspell1

Action: Create 1 dummy unit for owner of casting unit.
ORder casting unit to ability 3 target

ACtually that would work lol just make the spells effect only last like 3 seconds..

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.