General Crowd Packs Amphitheater For Man Claiming He's Jesus Christ Reincarnated

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A controversial religious figure who claims he is Jesus Christ incarnate with a following of millions with "666" tattoos on their bodies, filled an amphitheater in Orlando this weekend, and promised joy, peace and prosperity.

Orlando police officers stood guard around the Lake Eola amphitheater as Dr. Jose Luis De Jesus Miranda, 61, arrived in the city Saturday.

Miranda, who has been banned from three countries, told Local 6 News cameras and a cheering crowd that he was Jesus Christ reincarnated.

His followers believe that Miranda's life and his teachings replace those of Jesus of Nazareth, Local 6's Jamie Guirola said.

Last edited:

johnnyfire

Reaction score
I think jesus was resurrected and therefore couldn't be reincarnated, the bible doesn't even teach reincarnation... that dudes followers must be pretty.... uh wats a nice way to say stupid

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
See here is the problem. The bible says that Jesus will come back one day. But no one will beleive someone if they claim to be Jesus. So how will we know when he comes back?

I don't believe it, but thats becuase I am atheist.

Tonks

Reaction score
Do they realize that if he hadn't studied his Christianity, he would be pronouncing "Jesus" as [hay]-[zeus] ? He probably just realized that, "Whoa, hey, I have Jesus in my name. They're waiting for some guy named Jesus to come. Right Time, Right Place!

johnnyfire

Reaction score
The bible does say that Jesus will come back one day ONE DAY, the judgement day not as a man but as part of the triune god, but i guess you can't credit people with knowing basic theology.

Rad

Reaction score
Maybe it is true... I mean how could someone who believes in something that has basically NO true evidence of existence be able to say "LOL THAT GUYS JK!" it just doesnt make sense

Im glad im athiest/agnostic or whatever the word is...

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
Ah, another mystery. You know what's gonna happen, right? A whole new branch of Christianity will pop up. And this new branch believes that Jesus has come again! Ugh...I thought Protestants were enough...

johnnyfire

Reaction score
I believe in god.. yes
I believe he created the world.. yes
I believe jesus is the son of god.. yes
I believe god will help me out.. uh nooooooo
I believe he cares about me specifically... double noooooo
basically i believe the basic tenets of the bible and that we should forgive others... ultimate wisdom... cuz who wants to b mad all the time... just relax and make sure your not a dick... who wants to argue with that?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.