CTF - Beta Testers Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it hasn't been 24 hours but it was going off the page...so...bump. :D

ill do it sounds fun. I was gonna make a ctf lotr map mabye we could team up on that one or somin idk. but my email address is [email protected]
Also my west name is ES-Bored or TheBoredKid. i switch off and on on both and i can host

Great :D , I'd like to do it tomorrow, but I don't know if I have time. If you can't do it, don't worry. It's not that big of a deal. I just need a few people that will comment on the map after playing it.

SilverHawk said:
I know it hasn't been 24 hours but it was going off the page...so...bump. :D

It was going off the page 2 times in one day? Lol, now you know we have too much useless crap in this forum ;)

I would like to beta test right now, but I need someone who can host. If anyone can and is willing to, then PM me or reply here. Thanks. :)

I'll be willing to host a game whenever you need me. Just PM me, I'm on all the time, and I'll get the mesage through MSN.

Ok, thanks. I would like to do it tomorrow, but I'll tell you when I'm ready.

Good news!

I've finished Beta 1.02, which has the following changes:

- Gave shared vision to teams.
- Added minimap pings every 8 seconds when a flag is guarded.
- Added hotkeys to all of the spells.
- Each player will now receive 3 gold per minute.
- Made the circles of power unselectable.

I would like to test again tomorrow, but I'm going away for the weekend and thus have a limited amount of time. Feel free to comment and/or give more suggestions.

yay, that was really annoying with the circles of power,

have you removed npcs?

also you may want to add a trigger to get rid of a player's unit when they leave otherwise they act like thoose npcs what are so annoying.

also at the start a trigger that kills the unit if the player slot isnt occupied, for tje same reasons

I would like to test now; if anyone can host, then post here and/or PM me.

Isn't it sad that this is off the page again? Anyway, expect a PM soon because I would like to test if anyone that can host is on.

PM whenevr you want to test, I'm awlays here, except on rare occasions when I might be away for a short period of time.

meh i want to play ur map everytime u pm im not on :( ill be on tomorrow at 3:30 - 7:00) new york city time

accnt on useast + west qwikness

sqrage I PMed you, but Conan for some reason I couldn't PM you; it said I was not worthy. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.