CTF - Beta Testers Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
I have completed my map! :D It's a CTF-type map, but it has elements from a few other map genres in there as well. If anyone is interested in beta testing this please post back here. FYI, it's a bit "unconventionial" (part of the reason it took a bit longer), which is why I made rules in the quests for an explanation. It's the first map that I actually thought was worthy of being released, so I hope people like it and want to test it. :D

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Sure, why not? Signed up for Conan's, course I'll sign up for yours! :D

Alexander
Battle.net name: AlexanderStinda (us east AND west)
e-mail [email protected]
AIM: AlexanderStinda
MSN: [email protected]

D

Danelandman

Helping out is nice

I'd like to test the map, it's always good to be able to help a fellow map-designer out...

SilverHawk

Reaction score
Signed up for Conan's, course I'll sign up for yours!

Well, to warn you, I don't think this will be as good as Conan's. Not to say it's bad, but really...Conan is way more experienced. Personally, I think it's really fun, but it's a much less popular genre and not as complicated probably. It is pretty complicated for a CTF though. If anyone else would like to help, please tell me! :D

D

darkmaster24

hey ill help with testing, not as if i got anything else to do... well eating i could do, mmmm food

DM Cross

Reaction score
Lol, I was indicating that if I helped one friend, I'll of course help another...Wasn't comparing them, and who cares how advanced a map is? Look at mine, not that advanced, but I think it's fun! :D

SilverHawk

Reaction score
Just so you know, I would like to get 12 people to do this, and at least one who can host. So far I have:

SilverHawk
Alexander
Danelandman
darkmaster24

So we're 1/3 of the way there, people. :D Also as a general question, would anyone like to see me make AI for this? Even if I did, it wouldn't be out this version. Unfortunately, I would have to make it through triggers, because the AI editor is not meant for this type of map. :(

D

darkmaster24

i can host if you like

edit: im not sure AI for a ctf? sounds crazy but it might work and itd definatly be something new. well if you can do it itd would be pretty cool.

i personally hate the AI editor and always have to do it with triggers. i dont really understand the AI editor to be honest

SilverHawk

Reaction score
Yes, that would be great. :D If no one else seems to want to sign up, then I'm sure we can do it and find a few people on Bnet. About the AI, yes I would have to do it with triggers because its a CTF. What I could do is save the replays (Can you do that? I know you could in Starcraft.) and look at them afterward, observe the strategies used, then replicate them with trigggers.

What would be a good time for people?

D

darkmaster24

i can do it when ever

yeah you can save replays, thas how i got so could at footman wars

DM Cross

Reaction score
Just PM, e-mail, msg me whenever you feel like going at it. :p I'm typically bored and wandering around the forums anyway, lol!

BrokenX

Reaction score
I could host if you wanted, but i am on Europe realm so :), have alot going for me and conan there ;), got our clan, if you came to europe I could host though.

BrokenX

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
ill help out in testing

Aim Qwikness Inc
Warcraft III useast and west qwikness

SilverHawk

Reaction score
I've finished a new version! :D Just changed a couple things based on darkmaster's comments; we'll see how they work. I hope to test it in a few days, but we'll see how everything goes. :)

D

darkmaster24

freeze trap got a timer on it now?

and o yeah, you may want to save it in your download folder this time, although it was funny

SilverHawk

Reaction score
I will remember to do that. :D And I did add a one minute timer, but I wasn't able to test it, so I'm not sure it will work. It should though.

Who could test Wednesday and/or Thursday?

-Edit-

It does work, but it didn't at first. Rather dumb mistake by me... :p

O

orcstronghol

Sure ill join what day is it for me its tuesday here :D :D :D :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.