CTF - Beta Testers Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
hey silver u havent been PMing me about testing for you :eek: even after all that help :(

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
When I feel like doing it, I look to see who is on, and PM all of them. Don't feel rejected, it's just you have been on when I've done it. Sorry for the confusion.

sqrage

Reaction score
oh i see u wanna test right now i wanna see the updates havent checked in for a while

SilverHawk

Reaction score
No, sorry, I'm signing off in like 5 minutes or so. It's almost 11 here and I have school tomorrow. :p Perhaps tomorrow though, if you'll be on.

sqrage

Reaction score
yea i think i might be on although im thinking of going to a friends to play some Spilinter Cell Caos Theory :D but i have spring break so its good :D

Demonfaze

8 yrs. Hell, it's been a long time.
Reaction score
Think someone could send me the latest version of the map? I'd like to get a general idea of the map before I go to sleep.

-Demonfaze

SilverHawk

Reaction score
If anyone else wants to come, join like sqrage said, and whisper Silver_Hawk.

SilverHawk

Reaction score
Testing again. I fixed a number of things and I'm too lazy to list all of them. I guess you'll all just have to play and find out! :p

zll7

Reaction score
SilverHawk said:
Testing again. I fixed a number of things and I'm too lazy to list all of them. I guess you'll all just have to play and find out! :p

So you are testing agian or you arent?

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
read the firs tpost and second and last and thats it , one question, is it like the starcraft version of paintball CTF, (or snipers: starcraft version) personally i think the WC version of snipers sucks! it requires like 0 skills, im thinking of remaking the whole map, taking out abilities and items, and takeing away the cliffs, unless of course uve already done this?

SilverHawk

Reaction score
Not even close to snipers. As the name implies, you have to tag the other people. :p

Demonfaze

Reaction score
SilverHawk: How about reducing line of sight (significantly) for the players? As of now, blink & cloaking are VERY strong. You could maybe add items that would increase your sight range either temporarily or permanently (whatever fits your taste).

-Demonfaze

SilverHawk

Reaction score
That is a good idea, but one question. How would that help to weaken Blink and Cloak?

Demonfaze

Reaction score
Well....in my opinion:

Blink should be used mostly as a defensive/escaping spell, or occasionally a way to jump into the fray. However, since you can see almost a screen big or so, you can just simply blink right in front of the enemy and kill him (because of 1 hit kills). If you limited the sight range, you wouldn't be able to see the enemy and therefore you wouldn't blink right next to him and hit him.

Cloaking, it won't make too much of a difference, except that it will make it harder for you to find your targets while invisible. As of now, once you cloak, unless they have an invisible detector it is 100% chance you are going to kill them since you can find them so easily with your large sight range.

-Demonfaze

SilverHawk

Reaction score
Ah...I see. I was only looking at it from a defensive perspective. Good idea. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.