Enemies attack when walled

P

perfectcell515

How do you get the enemies to attack when you wall? I cant seem to find the AI script or a tutorial that will show me how. . .plz help. . .thanx

-perfectcell515

Ilendil

Most Respected Former Admin
Reaction score
you don't need to... it seems Starcraft AI automatically makes the units attack if the buildings aren't invincible... you can especially see this with the goliath and tank, as their "turrets" can turn... hard to explain.

P

perfectcell515

I guess youre rite. . .o well thanx and i guess the medics heal on their own too. . .i dont think i can make them heal each other. . .

Ilendil

Reaction score
yes, they will automatically heal allies around them as long as the units aren't at full health... you can use triggers to do that.

P

perfectcell515

I CAN use triggers to make medics heal themselves?. . .tell me wat it is that i can use. . .plz. . .thanx again

Ilendil

Reaction score
the only trigger you need to do is "Set unit hit points" (in actions) so if you want units to be healed, set their hp to something other than 100% and medics will heal them.

P

perfectcell515

uhh im afraid that isnt gonna work man. . .cuz its a defense game and i order them to go from here to there, and thats wat they gonna do. . .i dont think i can make them move while healing. . .

Ilendil

Reaction score
but you can be sure they will heal, even if they are ordered to move.

P

perfectcell515

uhhh. . .it doesnt work that way dude. . .the only time they would heal each other is if they had reached their destination and stopped, which is a bit late. . .o well ill just take out the idea of healing medics. . .thanx anyway

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.