Forum needs a sports section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Helper offers free technical support for sports, social problems, and other activities not related with computers. Staffed by volunteer support workers, The Helper is highly regarded as a premium destination for those who are experiencing technical problems with their physical and social activities.

Fixed.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Lol!
The Helper offers free technical support for sports, social problems, and other activities not related with computers. Staffed by volunteer support workers, The Helper is highly regarded as a premium destination for those who are experiencing technical problems with their physical and social activities.

This thread gets funnier by the minute ^^
Anyway why would we need a sport forum I'm a swimmer but no one else is I bet
and some people don't even exercise I bet so that may just be pointing to TH.net Death

Anyway
We could also have a cooking forums!
Joking of course ^^

New_U.S.

ITS OVER 9000!
Reaction score
mhmm, I disagree to the whole sport forum idea. I have a feeling most of the people on this forum are highly athletic. Anyway, I don't think I would find myself posting videos of me playing basketball (high school basketball isnt that exciting on video to be honest)

I'm suprised the mods didnt say
TheHelper said:
It will happen when it happens.
Thats what they used against the political forum

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
We are pretty slow in adding forums. We pretty much plan on sticking with what we got for a while. We have some other things that we are working on and we just added 2 new forums recently so I think we are going to stay put for now. Thanks for the suggestion and we are always looking at expanding when existing posts fit into a new forum category.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.