Help! Harddisk died, all backups gone!

L

lazarusxl

The most horrible thing has happened: my harddisk passed away a couple of days ago, so all of my files of school, etc and my backups of my map are all gone! :banghead:
The only versions of my map that I could get are the versions that I've put on a website to be downloadable for everyone, but, you guessed it maybe, these versions have map protection!
I've heard that it's possible to work around map protection. I am not in favor of spreading the word how to edit a protected map. You don't have to tell me how to do it. I have only made 1 map and I have the last version of it (but protected). If you can make it possible for me to edit my map and e-mail it to me, I will thank you forever! I would then be able to make improvements for my map again.
I hope someone can help me! Send me a private message/ email if you know the answer.
PS I used heavylock

EDIT: I couldn't remember that I did that, but I found a backup in one of my e-mail boxes that I hardly use!!! :D I lost all other files of school etc though, but I can edit my map!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.