Hero Glow

Benicio

Reaction score
Ok I have seen it around but not sure what exactly to get. I am looking for a glow import that will allow me to make units appear glowy like heroes. Can you tell me where to get such a thing?

ertaboy356b

Old School Gamer
Reaction score
If you want you may download WEU(World Editor Unlimited) and simply get the hero glow from there....

Benicio

Reaction score
I have.

I have that but how do I use the hero glow from it how to I apply it to hero?

ertaboy356b

Old School Gamer
Reaction score
I don't have WEU, but I'll recall what I know...

1. Once you open WEU, an option will pop up right??? Now, edit your map using WEU without opening it...

2. Somewhere in that section, you can see checkboxes(Try to search it yourself, I really can't recall much)... Try to find hero glow and Advance Triggers... Check the both of them and save your map...

3. Open you map in WEU(World Editor Mode) and make a trigger that with an event of Map Intialitiation and an action of Enable Advance Triggers(I think this is the correct name)

4. Somewhere in the Advance Triggers, you will see Hero Glow Trigger(I think, If I'm not mistaken)

If this could'nt help you, try reading WEU tutorials and documents.. I've once read there about adding Hero Glow on a unit....

Also, try this link..............
http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Models&ID=245&sid=654c90082632ea24b533aa2624cd4d0a

Import it into your map and add it into any unit.....

Benicio

Reaction score
Bad with Triggers

Ok I need some help then I got the glows from WEU but I have no clue how to make trigger so that the unit glows to the same color as character and glow in the rights spots as a normal hero would? Anyone know?

WuHT

Reaction score
Is there a way to "remove" the hero glow (or at least cover it up with another effect)?

chovynz

We are all noobs! in different states of Noobism!
Reaction score
Different suggestion. Find the hero glow.mdx model that's floating around somewhere. Import that into your map.

Set it to an effect

Then do something like.... (WE not open)
Code:
A unit is trained/summoned/spawned/selected whatever
Unit = hero
Attach HeroGlow Effect to origin of triggering unit

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.