Crime HHS gym teacher, 28, arrested on sex charges

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
A Hammonton High School physical education/health teacher was arrested last Wednesday evening and charged with official misconduct and sexual crimes involving three male students, Atlantic County Prosecutor Jeffrey S. Blitz said.

Traci J. Tapp, 28, was arrested without incident at her home in Leon Court in the Atco section of Waterford Township by officers from the prosecutor's office and the Hammonton Police Department.

Tapp was charged with one count of sexual assault, two counts of aggravated criminal sexual contact and three counts of official misconduct.

She was arraigned before Superior Court Judge Michael Donio. She later posted $25,000 bond and was released, authorities said.

Read the story here.

--------------------

I don't necessarily agree with this call me sexist or whatever - I think female teachers should be allowed to do there male students as long as its consensual, especially if they are 17. That is just me though.

Last edited:

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
The Helper said:
I don't necessarily agree with this call me sexist or whatever - I think female teachers should be allowed to do there male students as long as its consensual, especially if they are 17. That is just me though.

TH is a rebel! \m/

Rock on, wit your bad self, and that jazz... Sweet cheese, man..

Yes, there was no point to this at all :D Because I didn't, nor shall I, state my opinion :)

phyrex1an

Staff Member and irregular helper
Reaction score
The Helper said:

As long as the teacher is hot I have no problems with it :p (and dont call me a sexist either)

And now to the important thing: Doesnt these news things normaly have a link where you can read more?

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Wait just a second. It says the charges were violent in nature...

Can't say I agree with a woman beating the crap out of her students for sexual favors. Well, a woman or otherwise, but you get the general idea.

Sargon

Reaction score
The Helper said:

Why though? Doesn't make any sense to me.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Sargon, I guess that when I was 17 and some hot teacher wanted to have sex I would have been so there - and to think she could have gone to jail for it, well it just does not seem right. However, when my daughters ar 17 I don't want any pervs messing with them - so it is not both ways. I honestly don't know why I think the way I do - I guess it is because I am a guy.

Sargon

Reaction score
The Helper said:
Sargon, I guess that when I was 17 and some hot teacher wanted to have sex I would have been so there - and to think she could have gone to jail for it, well it just does not seem right. However, when my daughters ar 17 I don't want any pervs messing with them - so it is not both ways. I honestly don't know why I think the way I do - I guess it is because I am a guy.

That's probably why. However, if the guys you don't want messing with your daughters in the future are pervs, this teacher technically is, too.

Sud

"[If life=Dota] I'd have quit long ago" -- Acehart
Reaction score
The teacher has to be hot because the media refused to release pictures of her.

They released pictures of that nasty looking mom who was banging all those kids and giving them drugs because she was hella ugly.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.