how do i change battle golem to look like war golem

mad_man1983

Reaction score
how do i change battle golem to look like war golem or siege golem, have been trying to find a answer around on the forum, but with this many threads it's really hard, have also many other towers i wanna do stuff like this, like on the cannon tower, but can't figure out how to do it

jig7c

Stop reading me...-statement
Reaction score
you can change the color of the golem to pretty much any color you choose... art - color red 255 change that to whatever you want, even for blue and green...

if not, try the hive workshop for new models...

ZulzZ

Reaction score
im not sure what it is you want, do you want a unit (battle golem) to look like exactly like an other unit(war golem or siege golem) ?

mad_man1983

Reaction score
you can change the color of the golem to pretty much any color you choose... art - color red 255 change that to whatever you want, even for blue and green...

if not, try the hive workshop for new models...

i know how to change the colors, but like on the cannon tower there are something you can do to make it become arcane tower or scout tower, and i wonder how to do that

mad_man1983

Reaction score
im not sure what it is you want, do you want a unit (battle golem) to look like exactly like an other unit(war golem or siege golem) ?

yes, i wanna make all three of the golem types, but no matter what i try they look the same

ZulzZ

Reaction score
oh, and how should they look different? you can use some attachments to make them a bit different each :)

mad_man1983

Reaction score
oh, and how should they look different? you can use some attachments to make them a bit different each :)

i have seen those golems that have metal look, and i have seen flesh golems, not sure how the third type look like atm, but no matter how i try i only get that metal golem, have tried to change art -requiered animation names - upgrade,first, to upgrade,second but no changes, but attachments sound interesting, is there any guide on that anywhere that you know?

jig7c

Stop reading me...-statement
Reaction score
battle golems - the metal one
rock golem - made of rock, grey color
mud golem - made of mud, brown color
towers -......

they are all different units

Galdiuz

Creator of Photon Command
Reaction score
Actually, the scout, arcane, cannon, and guard towers are the same model. You have to write 'upgrade,first/second/third' in 'Required Animation Names' to use them. (If you want guard, write 'upgrade,first', and if you want cannon, write 'upgrade,second' ect.)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.