I need help making an AR trigger work

Stormahawk

Reaction score
I want to make an AR trigger work for Ultimate Footmen. How should I do it? I heard you had to pre-place units on the map. Is it necessary? Could someone please explain or show me what to do?

I_RULE_YOU

Reaction score
Storm :p
Just look at the triggers in the map we've been working on. You need to make an integer system.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Here's my system...

Code:
Initialize AR
    Events
        Time - Elapsed game time is 0.00 seconds
    Conditions
    Actions
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area) matching ((((Picked unit) is A Hero) Equal to True) and ((((Owner of (Picked unit)) controller) Equal to Passive) and (((Unit-type of (Picked unit)) Not equal to Divine God) and ((Unit-type of (Picked unit)) Not equal to Alucard) and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                For each (Integer A) from 1 to 67, do (Actions)
                    Loop - Actions
                        Unit - Set the custom value of (Picked unit) to (Integer A)
                        Set HeroesAR[(Custom value of (Picked unit))] = (Picked unit)

Code:
All Random
    Events
    Conditions
    Actions
        For each (Integer A) from 1 to 12, do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Player Group - Pick every player in (All players matching (((Picked player) slot status) Equal to Is playing)) and do (Unit - Create 1 (Unit-type of HeroesAR[(Random integer number between 1 and 67)]) for (Player((Integer A))) at (Random point in Hero Start Spawn <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.