Is The_Helper a superhuman-reflexed Admin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BornANoob[MR]

Reaction score
About 2 minutes ago i posted some new here, and didnt realise i had posted it in the wrong section, 40 seconds later i come back and BAM! It's been moved...

This raises a whole new issue, is The_Helper the superman of 2007, with super human moderating reflexes? We will never know...

Rheias

New Helper (I got over 2000 posts)
Reaction score
It might be some other admin / super moderator, there are other managers to this forum. Forum Leaders for the complete list.

BornANoob[MR]

Reaction score
Nah, when i looked, the only moderator was The Helper, maybe other were invisible or changed forums quickly, but if any mods wish to speak up and take credit they can :p

And ArmedCitizen, this is only a joke, try to lighten up a bit.

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
Delete this thread if you can, that is if you want to help the mod's and not anger them, even if it is a joke, it is a joke that was never needed.

Well, yea, I do not think i had made a thread like this for a while, except for "what whould happen if you dropped a lightsaber and it went into the earth."

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
About 2 minutes ago i posted some new here, and didnt realise i had posted it in the wrong section, 40 seconds later i come back and BAM! It's been moved...

This raises a whole new issue, is The_Helper the superman of 2007, with super human moderating reflexes? We will never know...

The Helper the superman of 2007 ---> Now you know :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.