KeyBoard Movement

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
ok scorpo, you really need to read this . And you were talking about an event like this (unit enters any region). there is no uch thing. there are events that fire when a unit enters a specific region, but not any. and you have yet to explain fully your trigger, if you really have a working version, please post it or a map with it.

And merchris if you could tell me exactly what type of movement you want, I can set up the triggers for you, or tell you how.

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
ya i guess but still that map has basically all u need, u just need to make it for multiple players (vars)

Reaction score
U guys i finnaly did it using the triger from the one thread map i got. o and by the way scorpion dude its for a map that involves up down left and right *cough gokartmap cough* so yeah but now i just need to add some texture and like a couple triggs for other stuff and ill be ready to put it up somewhere and sometime

Sargon

Reaction score
Here's the deal: You need to learn the difference between "newb" and "n00b". He said that it's a newb way. He did not say "You are a n00b." A newb is short for a newbie, that is, someone who is inexperienced at what he's doing, but is generally willing to learn. A n00b is inexperienced too, but acts like a jerkoff about it. Now, your method is pretty much a newb method. It sort of works, but it's veeeeery basic, and doesn't work all that well, and will require you to make ten billion regions, which would suck. There are several ways to accomplish arrow key movement which work better, but they require more advanced triggering.

That's all he was saying; that your way is very, very basic and probably won't work well and is more effort than it's worth (all the regions). Nowhere in there did he call you a n00b. You took it as an insult and proceeded to completely flame the hell out of everyone in sight. Because of that, you are getting your posts edited, and you may very well get banned. And you would deserve it, too.

All further off-topic posts will be deleted. This is over.

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
So basically its like Azure Racing (Blizzard map)

Reaction score
cause some of the turning is kinda backwards so can u just tell me when u have the time to look at my map and see whats wrong?

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
if you post the map I can take a look at it right now, and please don't double post, edit them

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
I can help, np!! :D Ill be glad to have something to do, lol

Reaction score
bad news u guys...i have no idea what happened to the map hahah sorry but ill make a new one and then can u guys add on to that?

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Ill be happy to do terrain/triggers if u want. Just tell me how big the map is, and wat tileset u want it in. ;)

Reaction score
ok nevermind i found it in another map i started in ok well do whatever u need to get triggers or w/e u need to be done. and this map isnt fully done but work on whatever u can to improve its movements plz and ty :D

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Ok :cool:

Reaction score
Ok dude i have to go but ill be on tommorow ok? u working on my map? Mase have u worked on my map yet?

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Have been, fixed some of your terrian, added my votekick system, and im still workin on the player leave.

Reaction score
Ok Thx alot dude o and im also doing that banner contest u should look at mine and see if its ok. Hey do u think my banner looks cool at that contest thing?

Thanks. :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.