Mana regeneration and stuff

Weyird

Reaction score
Hi, the following is a bunch of questions. There's also a few statements that I believe, but I might be wrong and I want you to correct me if I'm wrong.

in the gameplay constants you can change "Hero Attributes - Mana Regen. Bonus per Intelligence Point"
Are these static bonuses, in that each intellignece point gives 0.05 mana (default) per second? So a person with 10 intelligence gains 0.5 mana per second?

Well then, in the object editor for a Hero, there's "Stats - Mana Regeneration". Which is usually 0.01. Is this also a static stat or a percentage? In other words, if its static, a hero with 0 intelligence will gain 0.01 mana per second while a hero with 10 intelligence will actually gain 0.51 mana per second? If its a percentage... then a percentage of what?
I set it to a high number but didnt seem to do anything.

Finally, if I want a hero to not have any mana. Not all heroes, just some types of heroes.
Any ideas? I know that in Pudge Wars the pudge heroes have no mana...

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
the bonuses are static, same goes for the regeneration in the object editor. a mana regeneration of 0.01 means that your unit will regenerate 0.01 mana a second.

to make the unit not have any mana at all though it got intelligence i can only guess. one possibility which i cannot test right now is to give your hero negative max mana in the object editor. when gaining intelligence the mana will rise but if you keep the negative mana high enough it will never become positive.
for example give your hero by default -9999999 mana.
try it out.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.