Weird Naked chocolate Jesus rises again in New York

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
NEW YORK (Reuters) - A life-size chocolate sculpture of a naked Jesus will finally be displayed in New York starting in late October, seven months after an outcry by Roman Catholics forced a different gallery to cancel its exhibition.

The chocolate Jesus will be joined by sculptures of several fully clothed saints, but the Catholic League for Religious and Civil Rights said it will not protest because, unlike before, there are no plans to put the "anatomically correct" Jesus in public view during Holy Week.

Last edited:

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Works for me. Maybe where you are is blocking Naked Chocolate Jesus news articles on Yahoo :)

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
How do they know what "parts" to put on the sculpture? The bible does not openly tell that Jesus was a man or woman. At least I don't think it does. :p

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
How do they know what "parts" to put on the sculpture? The bible does not openly tell that Jesus was a man or woman. At least I don't think it does. :p

The son of God.

I think that is their biggest lead as of yet. This could turn into a huge debate of whether or not that was a metaphor or if it is that way because men wrote the bible but that is not here nor now. (Sorry if that sounds a bit pretentious.)

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Wow. Once again it shows how easily I forget XD And over look a ton of stuff. I'm so stupid :p

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
Only reason I can see is for artistic expression. Maybe the artist is trying to make Jesus seem more vulnerable or more forsaken while he is hanging on the cross awaiting death.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
Is he in a sexy pose? :p

As a catholic, I don't really care, so long as it is an accurate representation. Even show him during Holy Week if you want! Show off his stuff!

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
OMG Naked Chocolate Jesus FTW! It is anotomically correct too! :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.