need help with loading screen urgently????

Frozen Solid

Reaction score
I am wanting to know how to create a loading screen for warcraft maps I've tried everything I have tried using ulead photo shoot and the warcraft 3 extractor can someone explain to me????

Frozen Solid

Reaction score
I tried that tutorial before. I asked and I did everything but it just showed black when I tried the map. ....oh ya and the map is called allsorts td of you don't know it and I have changed the whole map layout and just need a loading screen

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
Can the image still be viewed when in .blp format? It might have changed during the conversion. Otherwise it's probably a minor error on your part, which I can't be sure about since I don't have the actual scenarios in front of me.

KaerfNomekop

Reaction score
I meant within the editor itself - BLPs are a Blizzard-made file type, AFAIK. You should try making the .blp an ability icon, see if it shows up in the window. Otherwise, could you upload your map to take a look?

KaerfNomekop

Reaction score
When you click "Reply", press "Go Advanced". It brings you to a larger reply screen, and allows you to attach files into your reply. Attach the map there.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.